• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Salad Choppers March 1-15

In summary, the promotion for Free Salad Choppers from March 1-15 is a special offer for customers to receive a free Salad Chopper with a purchase of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products. To redeem the free Salad Chopper, customers simply need to make a purchase of $75 or more between March 1-15 and the free Salad Chopper will be automatically added to their order at checkout. There is a limit of one free Salad Chopper per customer and the color cannot be chosen. The free Salad Chopper is not eligible for return or exchange, but customers can reach out to the customer service team for assistance with any issues.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we need to add a code to the hosts for this offer I cannot seem to find it anywhere? Thanks a bunch

No. It automatically ships.

Thanks a bunch One more quick qiestion If it is a cohosted party do they both get one?

No. Only one per show.

!Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that a code is not needed for this offer. It should automatically be applied when the host places their order. If you have any trouble finding it, please reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. Happy hosting!

1. What is the promotion for Free Salad Choppers March 1-15?

The promotion for Free Salad Choppers March 1-15 is a special offer for customers to receive a free Salad Chopper with a purchase of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I redeem the free Salad Chopper during the promotion?

To redeem the free Salad Chopper, simply make a purchase of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products between March 1-15. The free Salad Chopper will automatically be added to your order at checkout.

3. Is there a limit to how many free Salad Choppers I can receive?

There is a limit of one free Salad Chopper per customer during the promotion period. If you make multiple purchases of $75 or more, you will still only receive one free Salad Chopper.

4. Can I choose the color of my free Salad Chopper?

No, the color of the free Salad Chopper is chosen at random and cannot be selected by the customer. However, all Salad Choppers are high quality and will make a great addition to your kitchen tools.

5. Is the free Salad Chopper eligible for return or exchange?

The free Salad Chopper is not eligible for return or exchange. If you encounter any issues with the product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies