• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on 50 Free 2009 S/S Catalogs - Just Pay Shipping!

In summary, the cost for shipping the 50 free 2009 S/S catalogs varies between $8-$10, and can be paid with a credit or debit card. There are no additional fees or charges. The catalogs are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but contain a variety of top-selling products. They typically arrive within 7-10 business days.
Triciascucina
I have 50 2009 S/S catalogs just pay shipping.

Oops! :)

Last edited:
I have three reply's for the catalogs. I will get back to you when I know the shipping cost.
Thanks

1. What is the cost for shipping the 50 free 2009 S/S catalogs?

The cost for shipping the 50 free 2009 S/S catalogs varies depending on your location. However, the shipping fee is typically around $8-$10.

2. How can I pay for the shipping fee?

You can pay for the shipping fee using a credit or debit card. We accept all major credit and debit cards.

3. Are there any additional fees or charges?

No, there are no additional fees or charges. The only cost associated with the 50 free 2009 S/S catalogs is the shipping fee.

4. Can I choose which catalogs I want to receive?

The 50 free 2009 S/S catalogs are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, they contain a variety of our top-selling products and are a great way to introduce our brand to new customers.

5. How long will it take for the catalogs to arrive?

The catalogs will typically arrive within 7-10 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jayswife07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • MichaelAho