• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Correcting Pampered Partner Program for Accurate Free Product Value

In summary, "Free Product Value" is a perk offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers and hosts to earn free products based on the total sales from their party. Customers can earn $15 in free product credit for every $75 in sales, while hosts can earn $25 in free product credit for every $200 in sales plus an additional 50% off one item. The earned credit can be used towards any regular-priced item from the Pampered Chef catalog within 60 days after the party date. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. There is a limit of $60 in free product credit for customers and $250 for hosts per party, but there is no limit to how many parties can be hosted. If a party
Marion
Hi there,

Could someone please give me some help with my Pampered Partner program. When I enter a $210.00 commissionable sales home show it automatically shows me that they have $15.00 credit plus a $30.00 Hospitality Credit total $45.00 free products but I know that this is not correct it should only be $30.00 right???? What have I done wrong and how do I change my pp program to the correct amounts.

Thanks you this is my first order.

Marion

PP updateYou MUST update to get the newest specials. You can do this through either PP or CC. Through PP just click Update and then download the program update and that's it. PP will lead you through the steps. I've not done it from CC, but I'd say that if you click on the Download Center tab and it should be easy to find.

Each month you will need to click on Update and Download Product List so you can update the product list with the new Specials.

Sounds right...Marion, What you describe sounds right. Your Pampered Partner is set up correctly for January. Remember that in January, hosts get 1 1/2 times free product value.

So normally, for a $200 show, they get $30 free product, but in January, they get $45 of free product!

Next month, you'll need to download both the program and product updates to revert back to the normal free product value and to update the Feb host and guest specials.

:)

1. What is the "Free Product Value" and how does it work?

The "Free Product Value" is a perk offered by Pampered Chef to its customers and hosts. It allows customers to earn free products based on the total sales from their party, and hosts to earn free products based on the total sales from their party and additional bookings made. For every $75 in sales, customers can earn $15 in free product credit, and hosts can earn $25 in free product credit for every $200 in sales plus an additional 50% off one item.

2. How can I use my "Free Product Value" credit?

Once you have earned free product credit, you can use it towards any product from the Pampered Chef catalog. You can redeem your credit at any time within 60 days after your party date or as long as the party is still open. Simply add the items you want to your cart and the credit will be automatically applied at checkout.

3. Can I combine my "Free Product Value" credit with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Free Product Value" credit cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid for the purchase of regular-priced items from the Pampered Chef catalog.

4. Is there a limit to how much "Free Product Value" credit I can earn?

Customers can earn up to $60 in free product credit per party, and hosts can earn up to $250 in free product credit plus an additional 50% off one item per party. However, there is no limit to how many parties you can host and earn free product credit from.

5. What happens if I cancel or reschedule my party?

If you cancel your party, any "Free Product Value" credit you have earned will be forfeited. However, if you reschedule your party, your earned credit will still be valid as long as the rescheduled party is held within 60 days of the original party date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAudrey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefAudrey
  • Stef1023
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stef1023
  • archie