• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Product Value Toward Ss Kit

P
PamperedByJulie
Hey Ladies

I have a person who's prepared to become a consultant and wants to use some of her free product value toward the SS kit. How does that work? I can't find any options in PP and am not sure how to sign her up.

Thanks
Julie

When you put the host order in the $20 credit is product #5227 and the $40 credit is #5228. You would just enter in one of these codes for the kit credit as you would a regular product. Then when the show has shipped you should be able to sign her up with her kit credit.

So then....she can't actually sign up until she receives her order? Is it something that comes in the order?Thanks for the quick response.

correct, in order to sign up using kit credit she has to wait to get the shipment, that way you will know for sure that the credit is in the system and is ready to use. It takes a few days for the credit to become available for use.

ThanksJust one more question. Can she still do the agreement over the internet or do we have to do something special since she's using the host credit?

Thank you

soonerchef said:
correct, in order to sign up using kit credit she has to wait to get the shipment, that way you will know for sure that the credit is in the system and is ready to use. It takes a few days for the credit to become available for use.

I disagree. I was able to go through the process of signing a new consultant before we even sent in her show. It confused HO a bit, but they held the agreement until her show cleared. I would go ahead and get her information in and going the day you submit it - immediately after submitting her show. I would not suggest doing it before you submit it because someone at HO might totally freak - I might have had a good experience, who knows? But, the last thing you want to do is wait. She might change her mind or someone might try to change it. It happens.

You can still do the agreement over the internet. There is a place on the first or second screen that you have to click if you do or do not have a kit credit, what show, blah, blah...etc. :D

I was able to sign about 24 hours after my show was submitted. My director emailed HO to ask, as I couldn't do it right away (it didn't recognize my show number) and they said it takes 24-48 hours after the show is submitted for the show number to be recognized. Good luck. HTH.

Thanksto everyone for the great information.

I was signed up later in the same day as my show was submited and it was fine. My director had never tried it so she was not sure it would work but it did! Good luck!

Fine, everyone contradict me ;) :p :D

I just find that if I do it this way all of the time then there are no confusions anywhere, the host/new consultant knows what to expect (I have never had anyone change their mind, because if they really want to sign they will be more than happy to wait 24-48 hours) and I don't have to deal with HO and any of their new people who might not know a hole in the wall from their head, especially since dealing with HO people over the phone just makes more work for me...

I DISAGREE TOO. I signed my Agreement as soon as the show I hosted had been submitted. I did not have to wait on anything to come in nor was there anything in the order when it came in to help other than the receipt showing I had used kit credit. I did it all over the iternet. My consultant had to give me her Consultant Number.

soonerchef said:
Fine, everyone contradict me ;) :p :D

I just find that if I do it this way all of the time then there are no confusions anywhere, the host/new consultant knows what to expect (I have never had anyone change their mind, because if they really want to sign they will be more than happy to wait 24-48 hours) and I don't have to deal with HO and any of their new people who might not know a hole in the wall from their head, especially since dealing with HO people over the phone just makes more work for me...

Glad you are taking it in stride. I do my best to contradict everyone I meet :D

Anyway, I agree with HO people having interesting points of view, but I have had people change their minds if I don't get them signed right away. I actually had someone tell me that her sister didn't think it was a good idea, so she wasn't going to do it. Probably a good move since she most likely wouldn't have support from family - at least not the sister - and she aparently could not stand on her own two feet.

Definately...If you got them hooked, don't wait to reel them in. I can not tell you how many people who have said yes then that slight two to three delay makes them change their mind. Someone said this or someone said that...
No wonder our government gets away with so much garbage. When did we become so wishy-washy and subservient to everyone elses ideals? UGH!
Anyway, the way I have signed up my last recruit, all of mine are null and void now, I simply waited long enough for the show to appear in the shipping list. At that point I look up their host number. If those two things are in place, the show and the credit are processed. (Got that hint from an HO person.)

1. How does using free product value towards the SS kit work?

When becoming a consultant, individuals are often able to use a portion of the free product value earned towards the purchase of the SS kit. This means that the cost of the SS kit will be reduced by the amount of free product value used.

2. Where can I find the option to use free product value towards the SS kit in PP?

The option to use free product value towards the SS kit can typically be found in the consultant's back office or dashboard on the company's website. If you are having trouble locating this option, it may be best to contact the company's customer service for assistance.

3. Can I use my free product value to cover the entire cost of the SS kit?

This will depend on the company's policies and the amount of free product value earned by the consultant. Some companies may only allow a portion of the free product value to be used towards the SS kit, while others may allow the full cost to be covered.

4. Is there a limit to how much free product value can be used towards the SS kit?

Again, this will vary depending on the company's policies. Some companies may have a maximum amount of free product value that can be used towards the SS kit, while others may allow the full cost to be covered.

5. How do I sign up my consultant using their free product value towards the SS kit?

To sign up a consultant using their free product value towards the SS kit, you may need to manually enter the amount of free product value they wish to use when completing the sign-up process. If you are having trouble with this, it may be best to contact the company's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jross93
  • klsnyder
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Princess