• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Free Product Coupons for Your Next Show with PC Consultants

In summary, free product coupons are vouchers or certificates that can be redeemed for a specific product without having to pay any money. You can obtain these coupons by signing up for loyalty programs or newsletters, following brands on social media, checking coupon websites and apps, or participating in surveys or product trials. These coupons are completely free, but may have restrictions or expiration dates. It's important to read the terms and conditions carefully before using them, and some coupons may have limitations on how many can be used per item or transaction.
simba
Hi PC Consultants...
I have a question, I was browsing through the Consultant files that we can see different ideas etc. I came upon this one , a Consultant made a coupon for free products for hosting a show, or I have seen others, free product for buying "x'' amount of dollars. In this one it is the Three Teir Stand w/SI Bowls and Squares. My question is where do they get the free product from, is it something they have and do not want and are giving it away? Or is there something I haven't heard of yet ? Anyone have any thoughts on this...
Thank you, Marilyn:confused:

Well I think the one you are talking about with the SA bowls and stand is one they made up to make the special for signing up as a consultant more enticing, I saw one made up for the new Executive cookware for that special last month also. Other than that if they are offering someting for hosting a show for free then they are paying for it or they have it extra, just something to get more bookings.
HTH

Hi Marilyn,Great question! The free products that consultants offer for hosting a show or making a certain purchase amount are usually provided by the company. These promotions are called "host specials" or "customer specials" and are created by the company to incentivize hosts and customers to book and attend shows and make larger purchases.The company will often rotate these specials on a monthly basis, so it's possible that the consultant you saw had a special that is no longer available. The Three Teir Stand w/SI Bowls and Squares could have been a host special for that particular month.Hope this helps clarify things for you! Happy consulting :)

1. What are free product coupons?

Free product coupons are vouchers or certificates that can be redeemed for a specific product without having to pay any money. These coupons are typically offered by companies as a form of promotional or marketing strategy to attract new customers or reward loyal ones.

2. How can I get free product coupons?

There are several ways to obtain free product coupons. You can sign up for loyalty programs or newsletters from your favorite brands, follow them on social media for promotions and giveaways, check coupon websites and apps, or participate in surveys or product trials.

3. Are free product coupons really free?

Yes, free product coupons are completely free as they do not require any payment or purchase. However, some coupons may have certain restrictions or expiration dates, so it's important to read the terms and conditions carefully before using them.

4. Can I use multiple free product coupons for one item?

It depends on the specific coupon and the store's policy. Some coupons may have a limit of one per transaction, while others may allow multiple coupons to be used on the same item. It's best to check with the store beforehand to avoid any confusion.

5. Are there any restrictions on using free product coupons?

Yes, there may be certain restrictions on using free product coupons, such as a minimum purchase amount, specific product or size requirements, or limitations on the number of coupons that can be used per transaction. Make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before using the coupon to ensure it can be applied to your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef~Amber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef~Amber
  • rajenkiPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Citchen Couture