• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Free Prize Drawing Boxes - Try It Now!

In summary, a Free Prize Drawing Box is a box filled with numbered slots that guests can choose from at a Pampered Chef party to potentially win a prize. It can be obtained by hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in sales or by becoming a consultant and purchasing one. The prizes can vary, but usually include small kitchen gadgets or tools, as well as discounts or free products from the current catalog. The number of slots in a box is typically 20-25, but can vary. As a host, you have the option to customize the prizes in the box based on your guests' interests or party theme.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Yes, I'm back to this idea again. Has anyone tried this yet? I'm thinking my a few gyms, and restaraunts (SP?:eek: ). Maybe a few hair salons. I'm thinking about giving away a few gift certificates, and free cooking shows. Any suggestions. I'm also going to leave old catalogs around town the next ew weeks.

I have on small restaraunt that the owner (He is my old boss) is going to let me use a table of his to put some catalogs on!! I'm going there this afternoon. I'm also trying to get a list of upcoming events in the area that I can get booths at.

I am looking to do the same thing with the boxes. I was thinking hair and tanning salons, resturaunts, any stores that will let me, and of course leave a paper trail everywhere you go!!

That sounds like a great idea! Giving away gift certificates and hosting cooking shows could definitely attract potential customers to your business. It's also smart to leave catalogs around town and get a booth at upcoming events to reach a larger audience. Have you considered partnering with any local businesses for cross-promotion? That could be a great way to expand your reach and attract even more customers. Good luck with your marketing efforts!

1. What is a Free Prize Drawing Box?

A Free Prize Drawing Box is a fun and interactive way for guests to potentially win a prize at a Pampered Chef party. It is a box filled with numbered slots, and guests can choose a slot and potentially win a prize.

2. How do I get a Free Prize Drawing Box?

You can get a Free Prize Drawing Box by hosting a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales or by joining as a consultant and purchasing one.

3. What kind of prizes can be won from a Free Prize Drawing Box?

The prizes for the Free Prize Drawing Box can vary, but they are usually small kitchen gadgets or tools from Pampered Chef. They may also include discounts or free products from the current catalog.

4. How many slots are typically in a Free Prize Drawing Box?

There are usually 20-25 slots in a Free Prize Drawing Box, but this can vary depending on the host's preference or the number of guests at the party.

5. Can I customize the prizes in the Free Prize Drawing Box?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to customize the prizes in the Free Prize Drawing Box. You can choose which products or discounts to include based on your guests' interests or specific party theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vtodd71
Replies
Views
Evelynt
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle