• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Pampered Chef Postcards - Just Pay Shipping!

In summary, the free Pampered Chef postcards have a shipping cost of $5.95 for standard shipping within the United States. You can choose from a variety of designs for the postcards and the offer includes 10 free postcards. The postcards can be customized with your contact information and a personal message. They will be shipped within 1-2 business days and may take an additional 3-5 business days to arrive depending on your location.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Was doing some more cleaning and came across some more PC stuff I no longer need since I am not selling anymore.

-18 PC postcards with the simple additions dots dinner ware on the front (blank backs) from Merrill.
-5 Reminder postcards to host for distributing invites
-3 reminder postcards to host for calling guests to confirm attendance
-1 show confirmation postcard for host
-5 secret of successful attendance postcards

You can have all for free just pay $3.50 shipping (to buy envelope and to pay for postage) Would like to get rid of all of these to one person rather than splitting the cards up and mailing to multiple addys.

Message me if interested.

I accept paypal.

bump... if these don't get spoken for by the end of this week they're being pitched.. I hate to throw out something someone can use!

1. How much is the shipping cost for the free Pampered Chef postcards?

The shipping cost for the free Pampered Chef postcards is $5.95 for standard shipping within the United States.

2. Can I choose the design of the postcards?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs for the free Pampered Chef postcards. Simply select your preferred design at checkout.

3. How many postcards are included in the free offer?

The offer includes 10 free postcards. If you would like more, you can purchase additional postcards for a small fee.

4. Are these postcards customizable?

Yes, the postcards can be customized with your contact information and a personal message. This is a great way to promote your Pampered Chef business.

5. How long will it take for the postcards to arrive?

The postcards will be shipped within 1-2 business days. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 3-5 business days for the postcards to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedtraci