• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Find the Number to Order a Free Patriotic Stoneware Mold?

In summary, all Kitchen Consultants can receive one Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold FREE if they place an order before September.
kalm
We got an email that said we could include order for mold as a NC..but I can't find number we are supposed to enter...Can anybody help?? Thanks!

i don't remember seeing that, but I just wanted to remind everyone that this is the last month to earn the round up from the heart italian charm by selling 5 patriotic heart stoneware molds...I just earned mine and unlike the other charms, it gets shipped directly to you so you don't have to wait a month to get your charm!!! I love it! Good luck ladies (and gentlemen)!
:D :) :p ;)

Here you go....This is from the Aug 9th Weekly Bites...it doesnt say anything about a NC but maybe this is what you are referringn too? I dont know if this offer still stands. I meant to order it in Sept when I placed a supply order and I totally forgot. If you order, please let us know if it is still available!

All Kitchen Consultants can receive one Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold FREE. So if you didn't already receive your new 2005-2006 Stoneware Mold at National Conference, write in item #9074 on the paperwork/supply order form or type it in PamperedPartner. We'll send you a Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold FREE! Please note that there's an order limit of one mold, and a $3.50 shipping charge will be deducted from your next commission check when it's included on your first supply order of the month.

We have discussed this before on here but I thought I would say again. Take note of the 3.50 shipping. That is on top of your regular shipping. Alot of consultants were a bit miffed to find out we were charged for the shipping on the stone when it came with our supply order anyways. Basically they were charging for the stone after all. Alot of consultants said they would not have ordered if they had known. Just giving you a heads up.

I think it is on PP non comission orders. I added it to my order yesterday.

Just got mine today. I didnt think it was still available so I ordered it. The only reason I ordered it was because someone wanted to see one at a show last week and I didnt have it. Figured I needed to get one!! anyways you can still get it!!

1. What is the Free Patriotic Stoneware Mold and how can I get it?

The Free Patriotic Stoneware Mold is a special edition stoneware mold that is designed to create festive patriotic-themed baked goods. It is available for free with a qualifying purchase from Pampered Chef.

2. What is the size and shape of the Patriotic Stoneware Mold?

The Patriotic Stoneware Mold measures 9 inches in diameter and is shaped like a star. It also has a depth of 2 inches, allowing for a variety of baked goods to be made in it.

3. Is the Patriotic Stoneware Mold dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Patriotic Stoneware Mold is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water to maintain its quality and prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Patriotic Stoneware Mold be used in the oven?

Yes, the Patriotic Stoneware Mold is oven safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave and freezer safe, making it a versatile kitchen tool for all your baking needs.

5. What are some recipe ideas for the Patriotic Stoneware Mold?

The Patriotic Stoneware Mold can be used to make a variety of recipes such as red, white, and blueberry cheesecake, star-shaped cornbread, and even ice cream cake. Pampered Chef also provides recipe suggestions with the mold to help inspire your creativity in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lauras67
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items