• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Free Patriotic Heart Stone"

In summary, the Free Patriotic Heart Stone measures 4.25 inches by 4 inches and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It is not recommended for use in the microwave and comes with a 3-year limited warranty. The stone is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended to avoid damage.
heat123
Silver Member
I know it's not technically free with the $3.50 shipping but is it still avail through the end of this month does anyone know and is there a limit of 1?

thanks!

Good question. I think I did read somewhere that there was a limit. You know, I placed a supply order and they shipped it with my order and charged me $3.50 shipping for everything!! I wonder if that was a mistake. I thought the shipping for the mold was in addition to the other shipping.

No, I think it's just $3.50 for your entire supply order, including the mold. They didn't charge me an additional $3.50 when I ordered mine.

Oh, well that's not bad then. I thought I read that they charge you $3.50 shipping in addition to the regular shipping charge and that some people were mad about it. I guess I misunderstood. That is a really good deal.

I'm new and about to place a supply order so how do I get my free heart mold?

Thanks,
Amanda

If you are ordering on Pampered Partner, just do a look up (click on the magnifying glass) and scroll down until you find it.

You can only get 1 mold for free on your supply order. However, you can order as many molds as you want on an individual order for your 20%-22% or 30%(Directors) discount.

1. What is the size of the Free Patriotic Heart Stone?

The Free Patriotic Heart Stone measures 4.25 inches by 4 inches, making it the perfect size for displaying on a countertop or table.

2. Is the Free Patriotic Heart Stone oven-safe?

Yes, the Free Patriotic Heart Stone is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it great for baking and serving hot dishes.

3. Can I use the Free Patriotic Heart Stone in the microwave?

No, the Free Patriotic Heart Stone is not recommended for use in the microwave. It is made of stoneware, which can crack or break when exposed to high heat in the microwave.

4. Does the Free Patriotic Heart Stone come with a warranty?

Yes, the Free Patriotic Heart Stone comes with a 3-year limited warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How do I clean the Free Patriotic Heart Stone?

The Free Patriotic Heart Stone is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the surface of the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kellyrskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • pkd09