1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings "Free patriotic heart stone"

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I know it's not technically free with the $3.50 shipping but is it still avail through the end of this month does anyone know and is there a limit of 1?

thanks!

Oct 28, 2005
  2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Good question. I think I did read somewhere that there was a limit. You know, I placed a supply order and they shipped it with my order and charged me $3.50 shipping for everything!! I wonder if that was a mistake. I thought the shipping for the mold was in addition to the other shipping.

Oct 28, 2005
  3. Kristen

Kristen Member

No, I think it's just $3.50 for your entire supply order, including the mold. They didn't charge me an additional $3.50 when I ordered mine.

Oct 28, 2005
  4. jenniferlynne

Oh, well that's not bad then. I thought I read that they charge you $3.50 shipping in addition to the regular shipping charge and that some people were mad about it. I guess I misunderstood. That is a really good deal.

Oct 28, 2005
  5. pc_am1

pc_am1 Guest

I'm new and about to place a supply order so how do I get my free heart mold?

Thanks,
    Amanda

Oct 28, 2005
  6. jenniferlynne

If you are ordering on Pampered Partner, just do a look up (click on the magnifying glass) and scroll down until you find it.

Oct 28, 2005
  7. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

You can only get 1 mold for free on your supply order. However, you can order as many molds as you want on an individual order for your 20%-22% or 30%(Directors) discount.

Oct 28, 2005
Have something to add?