1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings "Free patriotic heart stone"

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I know it's not technically free with the $3.50 shipping but is it still avail through the end of this month does anyone know and is there a limit of 1?

thanks!

Oct 28, 2005
  2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Good question. I think I did read somewhere that there was a limit. You know, I placed a supply order and they shipped it with my order and charged me $3.50 shipping for everything!! I wonder if that was a mistake. I thought the shipping for the mold was in addition to the other shipping.

Oct 28, 2005
  3. Kristen

Kristen Member

No, I think it's just $3.50 for your entire supply order, including the mold. They didn't charge me an additional $3.50 when I ordered mine.

Oct 28, 2005
  4. jenniferlynne

Oh, well that's not bad then. I thought I read that they charge you $3.50 shipping in addition to the regular shipping charge and that some people were mad about it. I guess I misunderstood. That is a really good deal.

Oct 28, 2005
  5. pc_am1

pc_am1 Guest

I'm new and about to place a supply order so how do I get my free heart mold?

Thanks,
    Amanda

Oct 28, 2005
  6. jenniferlynne

If you are ordering on Pampered Partner, just do a look up (click on the magnifying glass) and scroll down until you find it.

Oct 28, 2005
  7. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

You can only get 1 mold for free on your supply order. However, you can order as many molds as you want on an individual order for your 20%-22% or 30%(Directors) discount.

Oct 28, 2005
Have something to add?