• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Order Forms for Supply Orders: Item Number?

In summary, we do not get the free order forms with our first supply order this season also. If we are able to get them does anyone know the item number?
kltaylo
Do we get the free order forms with our first supply order this season also? I didn't see anything about it in our changeover kit. If we are able to get them does anyone know the item number?

thanks!

Dave and i didn't get them bummer

In some other threads, people have mentioned that it seems that we won't be getting free ones this season.

I had to call CC about mine last season. I called twice because they seemed hesitant to give them out.

I called home office and asked them. They said it is something that they will automatically be putting in our first supply order. If you don't get them then you should call. I talked to 2 different people and they both told me this.

kltaylo said:
I called home office and asked them. They said it is something that they will automatically be putting in our first supply order. If you don't get them then you should call. I talked to 2 different people and they both told me this.

So at least 2 people have called HO today, and been given opposite answers. This is very frustrating!

I got mine. If you don't get them, I suggest you call.

I posted a thread about some of the new paperwork, and indicated that I had gotten a pack (50) free. But Beth said that when she called HO about them, she was told that they will NOT be sending them because there's no change to the forms and those who accidentally got them were lucky.

Speaking of new paperwork... don't we usually get some paperwork for the new theme shows? I didn't get anything about the theme shows.

As a matter of fact all I got was a pack of catalogs, one Spanish catalog, and the CD/DVD's. It was all in a smaller box and it came inside my sell-a-thon box.

caraighan said:
Speaking of new paperwork... don't we usually get some paperwork for the new theme shows? I didn't get anything about the theme shows.

As a matter of fact all I got was a pack of catalogs, one Spanish catalog, and the CD/DVD's. It was all in a smaller box and it came inside my sell-a-thon box.

Same here. I received a small box inside the SAT box which contained:
* Your Season of Success DVD
* Special Edition Consultant News
* Mini-Catalog (1 sample)
* Season's Best (1 sample)
* Show & Sell audio CD
* Fall/Winter 2009 Catalog (1 Spanish/25 English)
* Sample order form

I got my supply order yesterday and the free pack of receipts were in there.

caraighan said:

You have to go on CC and print all the info on the theme shows for your binder now - no longer being provided in our change over kit. I am not happy about this! It took a lot of color ink to print mine up plus they are just on regular paper. I like the thicker card stock paper. I would be willing to buy them if they provided them on the supply order.

I do like they included the DVD in the change over kit instead of waiting until our first supply order. I never did understand why they did it that way. We need to watch the recipes and info. right away to plan for the season. I did notice they don't include it in a case anymore - not happy about that! I would be willing to pay extra for a case too to match all my other ones. They look so nice on my shelf and are so easy to find. Just my OCD:D!

Sheila said:
Same here. I received a small box inside the SAT box which contained:
* Your Season of Success DVD
* Special Edition Consultant News
* Mini-Catalog (1 sample)
* Season's Best (1 sample)
* Show & Sell audio CD
* Fall/Winter 2009 Catalog (1 Spanish/25 English)
* Sample order form

I think I read somewhere that they are only offering the Theme Show guides on CC now, and the lack of them on the supply order would tend to back up that thought. (I've had 3 glasses of wine tonight- so don't hold me to it!:blushing:)

This is something they did eagerly when we were between different styles of order forms. Now that we have settled on one, I can understand their hesitancy.

I don't believe I have ever received them for free, after about 2 years ago.

1. What are Free Order Forms for Supply Orders?

Free Order Forms for Supply Orders are documents that allow consultants to easily place orders for Pampered Chef supplies. These forms can be downloaded and printed for free from the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I find the Item Number for a specific supply?

The Item Number for each supply can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the catalog. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding the Item Number.

3. Can I order multiple supplies on one Free Order Form?

Yes, you can order multiple supplies on one Free Order Form. Simply enter the Item Numbers, quantities, and any other necessary information for each supply on the form.

4. Do I need to pay for the supplies when I submit the Free Order Form?

No, you do not need to pay for the supplies when you submit the Free Order Form. The supplies will be added to your next order and you can pay for them at that time.

5. How long does it take for the supplies to be delivered after I submit the Free Order Form?

The delivery time for supplies varies depending on your location and the availability of the supplies. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • Smashie