• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free or Low Cost Locations for Fundraiser?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of free or low cost locations for fundraisers, including community centers, schools, churches, and public parks. They also partner with local businesses to provide spaces for fundraisers. The suitability of a location for a fundraiser is determined by factors such as size, parking availability, and accessibility. Hosts are able to suggest a location for their fundraiser and the Pampered Chef team will work with them to determine its suitability and availability. While some locations may require a small fee, Pampered Chef covers the majority of the cost for the location. It is recommended to book a location for a fundraiser at least 4-6 weeks in advance, but accommodations can be made for shorter notice events.
ltricarico
I need some help to brainstorm some free or low cost locations to hold a fundraiser please! I'm trying to help organize a fundraiser for a very good friend of mine. Her son has Autism and just completed a very intensive behavioral program at the Kennedy Krieger Institute. The family has very specific things they need to purchase for their home, vehicles, etc to help keep their son safe and to implement the programs that Kennedy Krieger recommends, but are rapidly running out of funds. Many of the family's friends have direct sales businesses (like me with The Pampered Chef) so we all want to get together and basically have a personal vendor event with all proceeds being donated to help the family! We will of course have catalog shows going too, but want to find a location to have this "vendor event" as well on a Saturday or a Sunday. We just don't want to pay a lot of money to rent a space, as that would take away from money we can donate to the family!

I'm looking into some pavilions at public parks, maybe seeing if a local fire department might have a location we could use... but also thought I'd see if anyone here could come up with some great ideas that I could look into as well! Any and all ideas welcome and appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

How about using the hall or reception area that your church has?

Here are a few ideas that came to mind:
city and county public meeting rooms (sometimes there is no fee if you're a resident)
party room at a large apartment complex
ask a local business to donate space ie: banquet room at a hotel or restaurant
church or school Good luck !

What types of locations are available for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of free or low cost locations for fundraisers, including community centers, schools, churches, and public parks. We also partner with local businesses to provide spaces for fundraisers.

How do I know if a location is suitable for a fundraiser?

Pampered Chef will work with you to determine if a location is suitable for a fundraiser. Factors we consider include the size of the space, availability of parking, and accessibility for guests. We want to ensure that your fundraiser is successful and convenient for all involved.

Can I choose the location for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can suggest a location for your fundraiser. Our team will then work with you to determine if the location is suitable and available for your desired date and time.

Are there any fees associated with using a location for a fundraiser?

Some locations may require a small fee for use, but Pampered Chef will cover the majority of the cost for the location. We strive to provide free or low cost options to make fundraising easier for our hosts.

How far in advance should I book a location for my fundraiser?

We recommend booking a location for your fundraiser at least 4-6 weeks in advance to allow enough time for planning and promotion. However, we understand that sometimes fundraisers may need to be planned on short notice, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Brenda.the.chef