• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who earned what at the 1/2 price conference?

In summary, Shari earned $2,328.12 in March and is well on her way to earning 1/2 price for conference. Brenda earned $5,155.00 in March and is also well on her way to earning 1/2 price for conference.
pkd09
Silver Member
Who earned what? I made 1/2 price....wahoo :chef:

earned it free. Love this promotion!

♪♫♪ FREE, FREE....FREE Conference for ME! ♪♫♪♫ WaHooooooooooooooooooo!

we still have 30 days to earn this... I'm on my way to at least $50 off hopefully $100 :)

My sales are at $2,169.89 right now. I have one booking and one potential booking for next Friday, so we'll see.If I earn it free, I'm still not sure I'll go. There's other costs involved and I'm trying to save up for my laptop. :blushing:

I earned it half price! Woot! Funny - my sales were 2500.55. So I just barely got it!

I earned 1/2 price!!! :)

Congrats to everyone! I earned 1/2 price. :D

I ended March at $2,328.12 which is my highest month ever. I attribute my good month partially to finding this site and gaining more confidence from reading about the successes of others on a daily basis. Not to mention all the wonderful ideas like the $99 DCB sets and all the great flyers that everyone is so willing to share.

I'm a very part-time consultant and this was the first month I've ever done a show a week. It's amazing the difference it makes in sales and commission. So, I know I have $50 off conference and am well on my way to 1/2 off. I have 3 shows and a quarter auction scheduled in April and hope to add one more show.

I've been attending conference since I first joined in April of 2007 so this will be my 5th one. For those who might be new and sitting on the fence about attending, I say "Go For It!" You won't regret it. I always come back from Conference so alive. I've learned so much from the speakers each year and it's wonderful to connect with so many other strong women!

Shari in TX

I earned half-price! I'm thrilled, because I had a bunch of cancellations at the beginning of the month, and was really concerned that I wouldn't earn even half price. BUT - I got to work and was able to put a couple more shows at the end of the month. I did 4 shows in 5 days, and came out with 8 shows submitted, and a little over $4500 in sales. Whew! Best part? I was also able to end the month with a ton of bookings, and April is OVER-BOOKED with 10 shows, and 2 catalog shows. (I'm taking this next week off to spend with my little guy on Spring Break), with 6 shows in May! I'm staring at my best Spring Schedule ever! PLUS - I have a Grand Opening Show for a new recruit on April 11, and another new consultant signing next week. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I have not earned yet, but as a SC, I still have April. I'm hoping to be able to turn my business around, and if I can earn 1/2-priced conference, maybe I'll actually be able to go.

lt1jane said:
we still have 30 days to earn this... I'm on my way to at least $50 off hopefully $100 :)

Same here...I'm $103 away from getting $50 off, but working this month to get at least half off. :D

I've made $50 so far... close to $100. I've got a busy April ahead, so hopefully I'll earn FREE conference! Fingers crossed.. :)

free...baby FREE!!!!!! wahoo!

Half price, 3400.00 for March which is a little more like it, considering my Feb totally fell apart and I only ended up w/ 1230 so I'm thrilled!

Half price, 3,500.00 for March excited as this will be my first conference and I made director so I will be walking also :) Cannot wait!

hcjeep said:
Half price, 3,500.00 for March excited as this will be my first conference and I made director so I will be walking also :) Cannot wait!
Is there a cut off date for making director and walking at NC?

Half price for me. :DBrenda, I believe it's June 30. But, I could be wrong.

Got ot for FREE too! $5155 in sales for March. NOw hoping to reach Director before conference. I have 9 in my downline, but they are not doing much. Need to get them motivated!

I earned it for FREE, I Love FREE!!!!! And I can't wait to go again but this year as a New Director, Excellence Award Winner, Maui Trip, woot,woot!!!! Look out Chicago here I come.

Congrats to everyone!!!!

sherylscooking said:
I earned it for FREE, I Love FREE!!!!! And I can't wait to go again but this year as a New Director, Excellence Award Winner, Maui Trip, woot,woot!!!! Look out Chicago here I come.

Congrats to everyone!!!!

WOW!!!! :love::love::love: That IS EXCITING!!! CONGRATS AND HUGE KUDOS!!

Talk about a rocking biz!!

I got it Free & only had March to do it as a Team Leader...also had a record month for sales $9726.25!!!

Congrats Carey! That is fabulous!

I got it for half-price!!! Wasn't going to make it on 3/30 (only had $2,332) but was very deterimined! Ran a report on pantry sales, made up a March Madness Pantry Sale for one day only on March 31st and emailed to everyone who had purchased in the past year. At 2:00 on Thursday...no sales. : ( but by 9:30 pm...I had almost $200 in sales and got it!!! I was so excited! I had heard about doing a pantry show, but never had tried it. I'll be more of a believer from now on! And I just about forgot: SUPER EXCITED FOR NC!!!

How much is Conference?? I just became a consultant this year, don't know if I want to use my PC $ for it yet. ;)

I was supposed to save my PC dollars to pay for conference?:yuck:

I just submitted a fundraiser today which brought my March and April sales to over $5,000.00! Earned free conference! Wahoo!

TropicalChef said:
How much is Conference?? I just became a consultant this year, don't know if I want to use my PC $ for it yet. ;)

I believe Conference is $200 this year.

Teresa LM said:
I was supposed to save my PC dollars to pay for conference?:yuck:

You could, but you don't have to. You can pay in other ways, too.

I earned $50 off my registration and will be using my last $100 of PC dollars so I'll only be paying 50 "real" dollars :)

I EARNED IT FREE AS A BIRD AND ITS KILLING ME TO NOT BE ABLE TO GO. Still on the fence, will someone push me... TO GO, well not so much me, my Hubby. :D

I earned it FREE too , but first time in 10 years I am not going !!!!
We have alot going on this year
We went to Florida in April with the family and this is our 20th anniversary we are going to Newport RI for the weekend and to Aruba ( no kids ) in July
The airline tickets are a bit high this year so I am going to miss it alot

ritabenson said:
I EARNED IT FREE AS A BIRD AND ITS KILLING ME TO NOT BE ABLE TO GO. Still on the fence, will someone push me... TO GO, well not so much me, my Hubby. :D

You have to go if you earned it for FREE!!! It's such a grea tinvestment n your business and if you don't have to pay $200 of it, that's the best deal you can get!

Wasn't going to make it on 3/30 (only had $2,332) but was very deterimined! Ran a report on pantry sales, made up a March Madness Pantry Sale for one day only on March 31st and emailed to everyone who had purchased in the past year. At 2:00 on Thursday...no sales. : ( but by 9:30 pm...I had almost $200 in sales and got it!!!

Would love to see what you made up for your March Madness Pantry Sale!

Half Price for me!!

Free for me! Yay!

I earned $100 off! I was pretty stoked :)
I've never been before and am looking forward to it!

I earned FREE!!!!!!!!!

I earned $150 off! I think it was $50 for every $1250 in March-April if SC or below? So I have to spend $50 out of pocket. I was hoping my FR would be better and get me to the FREE, but at least I got a recruit from it!!!! I've got conference club and I'll use the rest of that towards hotel expense!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bearydutch
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Denise K