• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Qualify for the Free Open Stock Cookware with My First 30 Days of Sales?

In summary, JimJim and I are both waiting for our free open stock cookware. JimJim received an email notification that his selection was ready, but I did not. HO said that my email may have been delayed. My recruit has already received her cookware email and is awaiting my order.
jimgass
So, I joined on January 5. I did 1259 in commissionable sales in my first 30 days. (submitted jan 31) I have the personal website up and running, and have my pc dollars for doing so.

However, the Flier said that I'd get an email the week of Feb 7 asking me to make my selection of the free open stock cookware for completing that task. I still haven't heard anything. When should I call HO, and when should I start to worry? Has anybody else earned that reward and heard from HO about it?

Just wondering. My new skillet would sure be handy at some shows.

Jim

Jim, I'm in the same boat as you. I earned it as of Jan 31 but no email. I called HO already and she said she thought it was going out week of Feb 7 but since HO was closed a few days, maybe it was delayed. I'm hoping soon as I really want my grill pan!

Ok. Glad to know that I haven't simply been "overlooked." Have you been sent a spring changeover kit yet? I'm not in that club yet either.

Haha no I just posted that question in chat. I got my pre-order today but no changeover yet and from how people are telling me to go in and look, I don't see anything about it being ordered/shipped. I have no idea on that.

Im hoping my recruit will qualify bc I want the 12" skillet soooo bad!!!

You can't have the 12 inch skillet! I called it first! <plugs ears with fingers, singing la la la la>

:cry: I received my part 2 of 2 of my pre-order today... now I need to call Fed Ex and figure out where part 1 of 1 went... :cry:

Jim, did you get your email today?? I got mine a little while ago to choose my piece.

congrats to you both!!

jimgass said:
You can't have the 12 inch skillet! I called it first! <plugs ears with fingers, singing la la la la>

i literally LOL at this!!!

I did get an email today. I followed the link to a site where I selected the 12-inch covered skillet. it had me confirm, and then the pop up window that had me confirm simply went away when I clicked submit. There was no page that said "thanks" or "we'll get it to you in 1-12 weeks" or "duly noted" or anything, so I think i'll be a little nervous until I get it, afraid the order didnt go through. Oh well I'm just being a worry wart about all this.

That's the same thing that happened to me, so I did it twice... :eek::confused:

I did it twice too, thinking I missed something the first time. Maybe they'll send me two? Or maybe the second one un-does the first? Or maybe HO just sends one, sees the second, and says "man this person's an idiot, they clicked submit twice." I did call HO to be sure things were groovy. The guy I talked to said that in a day or two I should see an order on my "shipment status" and to call back if I don't. So I think we're groovy there.

Weird... mine went through and gave me some confirmation that it will ship within one week of order date. Did you get that at all?

I did not. Maybe I should try doing it again.

Just tried it again and got the confirmation page! Woo Hoo! 12-Inch Stainless Steel covered Skillit is mine!

I just got my email a few days ago. :)I'm getting the 12" Executive (already have the stainless :D) I'm hoping to help my recruit hit $1250 in her first 30 days so I can get another piece as well :)

my recruit qualified yesterday and received her free cookware email today. I did not get mine. Did anyone else receive a delay in their email????

My recruit and I both received our emails the same day...ordered my cookware today! Can't wait to get it--got the 3 qt. covered saucepan. I have enough skillets and no saucepans so that's the direction I went with. Hope I like it!!!

I saw Thursday morning that my recruit submitted a second show and hit $1,379 :))) so I went ahead and looked at the Recognition and Incentives tab, down to Recruiting Promotions and then to the Recruit part and it let me pick it then and there! I got an email yesterday saying my recruit it that mark but I had already ordered my Grill Pan :)Looks like they shipped it already but I couldn't track it using FedEx which only means that my $145 pan is coming via SmartPost....Wanted the 4 qt. Executive pot but that only comes in the set. We got all stainless for our wedding so I didn't want more of that. But at least with the Grill Pan (my hubby will buy me the press for my bday next month) I can start doing the "Chicken Your Way" shows.Karen

you will LOVE your grill pan!! and press...i use mine almost everyday!!!
congrats to all who earned free cookware!!!!
and i really like doing chicken your way shows....lots of fun!
~carla

OMG I couldn't agree more... I recv'd the grill pan and press free when I qualified and we use it all the time!! My husband LOVES doing steaks and burgers in it. I haven't yet used it at a show, I just started selling in November and guess I haven't yet figured out what I would like to do in it. LOVE any suggestions! Congrats to all who have earned free cookware, can't wait to get more myself!!!

1. What is "Free Open Stock Cookware"?

"Free Open Stock Cookware" refers to a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free cookware by hosting a cooking party and reaching a certain sales amount.

2. How can I earn free cookware through this promotion?

To earn free cookware, you must host a cooking party and have a minimum of $200 in sales. For every $200 in sales, you can choose one item from our "Open Stock" catalog for free. The more sales you have, the more free cookware you can earn!

3. Can I choose any item from the "Open Stock" catalog for free?

Yes, you can choose any item from our "Open Stock" catalog for free as long as you have reached the minimum sales amount of $200. However, some exclusions may apply, so it's best to check with your consultant for more details.

4. Can I earn free cookware by purchasing "Open Stock" items?

No, the "Free Open Stock Cookware" promotion is only available for customers who host a cooking party and reach the minimum sales amount of $200. Purchasing "Open Stock" items individually will not count towards this promotion.

5. Is there a limit to how much free cookware I can earn through this promotion?

No, there is no limit to how much free cookware you can earn through this promotion. For every $200 in sales, you can choose one item from the "Open Stock" catalog for free. So if you have $400 in sales, you can choose two items for free, and so on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NewbyPChef
  • VAGirlChef