• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Free Monthly Item with Catalog Show Orders | Good Morning!

, Gail, and others in the conversation agree that the guest special should be called something different, as it is not an option when placing an order without attending a show.
Citchen Couture
Good Morning!

I have what I hope is an easy question. I have several friends who are placing online orders through a catalog show. A few have e-mailed me to ask how they received their "free" corn companion? They are telling me there is no mention of the free item when ordering through my website. Can anyone help with an answer? Many thanks!

The guest special are only available to guest who attend a cooking show. I was saddened about this whenI started too.

No - the guest special is available to anyone who places an order on any type of show - cooking, catalog, fundraiser, bridal shower...I'm not sure why it didn't show up for them on the website, unless they haven't placed the minimum order (the minimum doesn't include tax or shipping, just the product value). It normally does show up if it's an option (it always has for my catalog shows).

They need to click on guest special to add it. It doesn't automatically add. You can always add it after the fact, when you download the order to P3.

When you move it to P3 you can add it yourself, if nothing else works.

Thank you all so much! I tell you, this board is the best!!!!!!

It's when you have someone go on-line to do an order that's NOT tied with a show...does NOT get the guest special....I think that stinks, as if they're spending $60.00 to me they should get something...especially when they are automatically paying direct shipping...but I was told it's called "guest special" for a reason. I suggested it be called to a monthly ordering special, because in May...you can order on-line and get the pink products.
"that's different"...hmm don't think so.

Lisa

Last edited:
Good points, Lisa. I totally agree. $60 spent is $60 spent.

Gail,
maybe I can take them out to Colorado and send from there, and see if I can get my cousin in on it too if her DD's school doesn't take 'em.

We think alike...maybe it's a cluster thing, lol. Miss you!!

Lisa

1. What are "Free Monthly Items" and how do I get them?

"Free Monthly Items" are exclusive products that can be earned for free by hosting a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you can earn these items based on the total sales from your party. The higher the sales, the more free items you can earn!

2. How many "Free Monthly Items" can I earn?

The number of free items you can earn depends on the total sales from your party. For example, if your party sales reach $200, you can earn 1 free item. If your sales reach $600, you can earn 3 free items. There is no limit to the number of free items you can earn!

3. Can I choose which "Free Monthly Items" I want?

Yes, you can choose which free items you want based on the sales level you reach. At each sales level, there will be a selection of items to choose from. You can choose any combination of items as long as they add up to the number of free items you have earned.

4. Can I earn "Free Monthly Items" as a guest at a party?

Unfortunately, "Free Monthly Items" can only be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, you can still receive great benefits as a guest, such as discounts and special offers.

5. How long do "Free Monthly Items" remain available?

Each month, new "Free Monthly Items" are released and available for that month only. Once the month ends, the free items for that month will no longer be available. It's important to host or attend a party during the month to take advantage of these free items!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MGG