• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can hosts receive a free Mini Easy Read Measuring Cup with 15 orders or more?

In summary, the "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" is a small measuring cup designed for precision and accuracy in cooking and baking. It is available for free with a qualifying purchase from Pampered Chef and has measurements in both ounces and milliliters. It is dishwasher and microwave safe, but not recommended for boiling liquids. It is not available for purchase separately, but a larger version, the Easy Read Measuring Cup, can be purchased from the product line.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Do we have to put in a number for our host to get the free Mini ERMC with 15 orders or more? Or does HO just automatically give it to them?

Thanks!

Add it as HG92. It's there in the list on Pampered Partner. At least it is if you're up to date! ;)

You know I didn't even realize that was available for our hosts this month so my last show I didn't put the free measuring cup on her show. HO still sent it so I got lucky. I'm glad they caught it when I didn't.

What is the "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" and how do I get it?

The "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" is a small measuring cup with easy-to-read measurements designed for precision and accuracy in cooking and baking. It is available for free as a promotional item with a qualifying purchase from Pampered Chef.

What are the measurements on the "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup"?

The "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" has measurements in both ounces and milliliters, with markings for 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup, as well as 2 oz and 60 ml increments. It also has a pouring spout for easy pouring.

Is the "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also microwave safe for melting ingredients like butter or chocolate.

Can I use the "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" for hot liquids?

Yes, the "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" is safe to use with hot liquids. However, it is not recommended for boiling liquids or temperatures above 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" available for purchase separately?

No, the "Free Mini Easy Read Meas. Cup" is only available as a promotional item with a qualifying purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you can purchase a larger version of this measuring cup, the Easy Read Measuring Cup, separately from our product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dexheimers
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies