• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Your Own Show & Get 60% Off Spring Products!

In summary, consultants and senior consultants can receive a free manual food processor by hosting their own show between March 10-20. The first 10,000 consultants and senior consultants who host their own show during this time period will receive the free MFP. The Newswire announcement also mentions that the top 25 in sales will receive all the new spring products for free. However, there is some confusion about whether the first 10,000 stipulation is accurate, as it is not mentioned in the Newswire. It is recommended to submit the show and take advantage of the 60% off discount, as it is uncertain when the first 10,000 will be reached.
DeeDee616
Ok let me get this right, we host our own show, and get a FREE MFP and as a consultant hosting our own show we can also get the host special right? So we can get 60% off another MFP?!?!? I might offer these up to 2 people who can get the most/highest orders to me through the weekend. Sounds too good to be true?? So we can get the host special as hosting as a consultant right? (which this month is 60% off any new spring prodcut)

Wait what? where are you getting this info?

HO sent out a special announcement a 1/2 hour or so before the NewsWire last night. It says that the first 10,000 Consultants and Senior Consultants who host their own show between March 10-20 will get a Free MFP! Plus, the top 25 in sales will receive ALL the new Spring Products FREE.It can be a catalog or cooking show or wedding shower. The "consultant as host" box must be checked! Fundraisers don't count. Team Leaders and above aren't eligible.

The separate email that went out says:
Host your own show March 10-20. The first 10,000 to host their own Show receive a FREE Manual Food Processor!

The Newswire says:
Consultants and Senior Consultants: Receive a FREE Manual Food Processor when you hold and submit at least one Show that you host March 10–20!

The Newswire does not say anything about "the first 10,000".

I am hosting my own show in March and was debating getting the MFP as my 60% off item. But, I wouldn't know if I was in the "first 10,000" to get it for free, so would I order it at 60% off or not and hope that I got a free one??

I don't know what "normal" stats are. Is it possible that the "first 10,000" would happen in the first 5 days?? What kind of chance am I taking if I submit the show on the 18th? KWIM??

Wondering why the Newswire doesn't say anything about "the first 10,000".

I also noticed that the fine print and the Consultant Newswire was missing the "first 10,000" stipulation. I'm sure that was an error. I'd count on the first 10,000 and if they decided for some reason to change the rule to "everyone", then you'll be happy! Don't look at it as a loss if you are not one of the first 10,000! You still got the commissioinable sales on your paycheck, the points towards potentially earning a trip AND the host benefits! ;) If you luck out and end up with a free MFP too you'll have reason to celebrate. :D

Sheila said:
I also noticed that the fine print and the Consultant Newswire was missing the "first 10,000" stipulation. I'm sure that was an error. I'd count on the first 10,000 and if they decided for some reason to change the rule to "everyone", then you'll be happy! Don't look at it as a loss if you are not one of the first 10,000! You still got the commissioinable sales on your paycheck, the points towards potentially earning a trip AND the host benefits! ;) If you luck out and end up with a free MFP too you'll have reason to celebrate. :D

Well, I guess my point is that if I am going to get the MFP - I am going to get it at 60% off. That was my plan. I was on the fence about getting it - but figured at 60% off, I am not risking that much. (Only $19.60!). So my dilemma would be - order it or not on my show? Especially since I wouldn't know until after I submitted if I was within the first 10,000.

So, I have had the date all set to do the show (planned it as soon as I saw the new products) - and the whole point was to help me get some of the new products at 60% off and Free.

Don't get me wrong - I am NOT complaining! This is absolutely AWESOME that they are doing this - I just wish we had some idea of how many submitted shows is a "typical" week. It would actually be better if they took off the 10,000 requirement - haha!

well.... if it is your own show you shouldn't have any problem getting the "host" :p to close that night and I'm sure you'd be within the 10,000

don't take chances . Submit the orders and straggler orders are a catalog show

kam said:
Well, I guess my point is that if I am going to get the MFP - I am going to get it at 60% off. That was my plan. I was on the fence about getting it - but figured at 60% off, I am not risking that much. (Only $19.60!). So my dilemma would be - order it or not on my show? Especially since I wouldn't know until after I submitted if I was within the first 10,000.

So, I have had the date all set to do the show (planned it as soon as I saw the new products) - and the whole point was to help me get some of the new products at 60% off and Free.

Don't get me wrong - I am NOT complaining! This is absolutely AWESOME that they are doing this - I just wish we had some idea of how many submitted shows is a "typical" week. It would actually be better if they took off the 10,000 requirement - haha!

You could get it at 60% off so you know you have it and then tell the guests that if you win it everyone whose order is $100 or more will be in a drawing for the MFP (or something like that) - or give it as a gift to someone in your family or... I really think that 10,000 will be pretty much everyone who submits but just don't wait until the last days if you can. TL and above can't win this so that leaves out a lot of people. We do benefit though - by giving C and SC this HUGE award we can be assured that we'll have the numbers to qualify in our titles this month and a nice override check to boot!

I personally hate (yes that's a strong word but so are my feelings on this) the "win" contests but this one is GREAT because so many if not ALL will win. I much prefer when they give us opportunities to EARN things. That way everyone who does the extra gets rewarded. Winning is chance. [off my soapbox now]

Also, the fine print says that if you hold and submit your own show March 10-20 AND be in the top 25 in commissionable sales in March (ALL March sales submitted 1-31) you get all the new products! That's huge!

BethCooks4U said:
You could get it at 60% off so you know you have it and then tell the guests that if you win it everyone whose order is $100 or more will be in a drawing for the MFP (or something like that) - or give it as a gift to someone in your family or... I really think that 10,000 will be pretty much everyone who submits but just don't wait until the last days if you can. TL and above can't win this so that leaves out a lot of people. We do benefit though - by giving C and SC this HUGE award we can be assured that we'll have the numbers to qualify in our titles this month and a nice override check to boot!

I personally hate (yes that's a strong word but so are my feelings on this) the "win" contests but this one is GREAT because so many if not ALL will win. I much prefer when they give us opportunities to EARN things. That way everyone who does the extra gets rewarded. Winning is chance. [off my soapbox now]

Also, the fine print says that if you hold and submit your own show March 10-20 AND be in the top 25 in commissionable sales in March (ALL March sales submitted 1-31) you get all the new products! That's huge!

Yes, I figure the chances are pretty good that MOST will win. This is not counting ALL shows, afterall. Only those that we as consultants are holding. The more I think about it, I think they are trying to prevent everyone waiting until the last minute on the 20th to submit! (Which we are all seeing what happened the end of February).

Right now, the earliest I would close my show is on the 18th. So, it will be a risk for me! Decisions, decisions!! :)

Again, not complaining - just in a personal bind.

Okay, I haven't "hosted" a show for a LONNNGGG time. When we do that we get host benefit, free products, discount AND commissions (oh, yeah, points, too)? I can't remember!

mom4angela said:
Okay, I haven't "hosted" a show for a LONNNGGG time. When we do that we get host benefit, free products, discount AND commissions (oh, yeah, points, too)? I can't remember!

We get all the benefits any other host gets except the past host booking benefit. We also don't get commission on anything we buy with the show discount. Otherwise it is the same - free product, half price items, 60% off item and up to 30% off if we want to use it.

In a show with someone else as host if she uses her show discount (15-30% off) the amount she pays is commissionable but if a consultant is host it is not.

I like the invitation they have created and posted online for this "event". Very nice looking and simple. Not sure it would print that way on my printer though. It kind of stinks though that they dates are March 10-20th, and they tell us on the 8th.NOT much time to get invites out if you wanted or could only do it this weekend! :) I may have enough orders for a catalog show. That's ok. I can still use the invite and maybe try to do my own show - AGAIN. Never had success getting folks here, but we can always try again. :) (I live so far from the people I KNOW, and my neighbors are putzes - HAHAHA)

This is working out perfectly for me to try and win since I am getting ready to do a show for my dog rescue! Guess who is now the host of the show :)

I'm thinking of throwing a quickie party for next Friday...but I wonder if there will be any free MFP's left at that point!Here's what I was thinking I could add to that nice invitation they made:Come for a short and sweet show! I'm going to do a super fast demo of our new Manual Food Processor and make a fresh and delicious Mango Salsa. I'll have a sweet treat already prepared for you to taste, too.Come for a fun Girl's Night Out--you can stay for a while and visit or leave quickly if you need to!Anyone who places an order will be entered in for a free product giveaway, too! :)

I have a catalog show already started with a few outside orders I received this week. I already have a host listed just because at the time I didn't see any point in submitting it under my name. Is it as easy as simply changing the choice to Consultant as Host? It is still showing the other customers name with the "H" next to it. I don't want to start a new show because there are credit card details in the payments that I would lose.

You don't have to start a new show. Go to the bottom portion where the name and address are. Start typing your name into the field, and if you're a contact in your P3, your name will pop up. select your name from the list, and P3 will change you to be the host.

As Noora said...just type your name in the the name & address section. Also, be sure to check mark the little box that says "consultant acting as host".

babywings76 said:
As Noora said...just type your name in the the name & address section. Also, be sure to check mark the little box that says "consultant acting as host".

And be sure it's dated between March 10 and 20. If it's dated sooner (or later) than that it will not count for this promotion.

If you are the consultant acting as the host for a wedding shower, can you still have a co-host as the bride? I want to put my future daughter-in-law down, but am having trouble.

Anyone have an invite that can be sent out via email? I'm trying to reconfigure the home office one but am having some issues.

jasmar139 said:
If you are the consultant acting as the host for a wedding shower, can you still have a co-host as the bride? I want to put my future daughter-in-law down, but am having trouble.

Sorry, but a consultant can't be a co-host of any type of show.

BillandMelissa1025 said:
Anyone have an invite that can be sent out via email? I'm trying to reconfigure the home office one but am having some issues.

I also struggled with this. I ended up just making a regular e-mail and then attaching pictures of the MFP and the salsa and then also the PDF of the filled out flyer.

To do the flyer: I first used the one Kam posted in the "flyers" section...because I removes the "print" button that shows up. Then I used the "snapshot tool" and copy and pasted the whole flyer into a Word document. Then in Word I right clicked, "save as picture", then made it a .jpeg file. Then I was able to attach that into the e-mail.

Hope that helps! :)

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will receive 60% off spring products and have the opportunity to earn even more free products based on the sales from your show. Additionally, hosting a show allows you to try out new products and recipes, while having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

How do I host a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is easy and can be done in person or online. Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process. They will help you pick a date, invite guests, and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to have a successful show. You can also host a virtual show, which allows you to invite guests from anywhere and earn rewards without leaving your home.

When can I host a Pampered Chef show?

You can host a Pampered Chef show at any time! Our consultants are available to help you host a show that fits your schedule. Whether you want to host a weekday evening show or a weekend brunch, our consultants will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

What are the requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

There are no specific requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef show. Anyone can host a show and earn rewards! All you need is a willingness to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Our consultants will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make your show a success.

Can I host a Pampered Chef show if I don't know how to cook?

Absolutely! Our shows are designed to be fun and interactive, regardless of your cooking skills. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way. You and your guests will have a great time learning new recipes and trying out our products, regardless of your level of cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • byrd1956