• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free MFP Giveaway: Enter to Win and Find Out the Winner Date Now!

In summary, the chances of getting a free MFP are 1 in 10,000. If you submit your show date as March 10th, you have a better chance of winning one.
vgibsonrn
I hope...Sent in a show today...What are the chance's of a free MFP??? And if I do get one when will I know???

Was your show dated March 10th? If I'm reading the fine-print correctly, it's another "Hold & Submit" deal. You obviously submitted. :)But if you DID date it for March 10th, then yes, I'd say you were probably in the first 10,000.

I thought it would be fun to have 2 or 3 MFP's at a show so more than 1 could use them at the same time..Maybe doing more than one kind of salsa all at the same time...Wouldn't that be fun...

vgibsonrn said:
I thought it would be fun to have 2 or 3 MFP's at a show so more than 1 could use them at the same time..Maybe doing more than one kind of salsa all at the same time...Wouldn't that be fun...

I like that Idea!!!

I wonder how fast 10,000 MFP's will go...I was thinking of doing my own show, but only have next Friday open. I'm thinking they'll all be gone by then.

babywings76 said:
I wonder how fast 10,000 MFP's will go...I was thinking of doing my own show, but only have next Friday open. I'm thinking they'll all be gone by then.

Same thought I had...only for me, it would be Thursday (and with my boys home- not dad, so they'd have to be kept busy with a movie upstairs (not hard to do)). That's why I thought it kind of stunk that they gave no notice at all- 2 days before it starts...not easy to pull off a show that fast. I dunno...someone will do it. ;) - Just not me.

It'll be great for my recruit though! She has her Grand Opening this Saturday! :)

babywings76 said:

My thoughts, too. I will be closing my show next Friday (that would be the earliest).

I wonder if they will let us know when the 10,000 has been reached?

So, if they reach 10,000 by the 17th, I can just go ahead and get the MFP as my 60% item when I close my show on the 18th.
Also, if they reach the 10,000 before the 18th, then I'll know I can keep my show open and keep trying to get more orders.

esavvymom said:
Same thought I had...only for me, it would be Thursday (and with my boys home- not dad, so they'd have to be kept busy with a movie upstairs (not hard to do)). That's why I thought it kind of stunk that they gave no notice at all- 2 days before it starts...not easy to pull off a show that fast. I dunno...someone will do it. ;) - Just not me.

Yes, I already had mine planned before this came out - so it's not like I can change it now!

Officially I'm a senior consultant because in February & March I only had 1 on my consultants stay active. But, bcz they give us the title for 3 months it still shows me I'm a team leader. I'd like to get another one for free. ggrrrr

I was on the phone with Career Solutions yesterday and while I had them on the phone, I asked them if they were going to notify us when the 10,000 were gone and she said no. :( She also said they have no way of providing an estimate on when they might all be awarded. So....we all have to take the chance and see if we'll get one. I think I'm going to get one at 60% off just in case. Then if I win one, I'll use that as a gift or special incentive sometime.

You know it just dawned on me...I should have ordered one at 60% when I turned in my show...I didn't even think of it...What a dim wit I am sometimes...Oh well. Hopefully I will be one of the first 10,000 and get one free. Do you think if I called home office could tell me it I will be getting on free?

My free MFP came today in my order...Opened the box and there it was..LOVE IT...

babywings76 said:
I was on the phone with Career Solutions yesterday and while I had them on the phone, I asked them if they were going to notify us when the 10,000 were gone and she said no. :( She also said they have no way of providing an estimate on when they might all be awarded. So....we all have to take the chance and see if we'll get one. I think I'm going to get one at 60% off just in case. Then if I win one, I'll use that as a gift or special incentive sometime.

Of course they won't do that- because then folks may stop trying and won't submit more shows! :) It's a very smart business move on their part.

As great of a company they are for supporting us, they are a business and in it to make some money too. ;)

1. What is "Free Mfp Coming My Way..."?

"Free Mfp Coming My Way..." is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free multi-functional pan with their purchase of select cookware sets.

2. How do I qualify for the "Free Mfp Coming My Way..." offer?

To qualify for the "Free Mfp Coming My Way..." offer, you must purchase one of the eligible cookware sets listed on our website or in our catalog. Once you have completed your purchase, the free multi-functional pan will automatically be added to your order.

3. Can I choose which color or size multi-functional pan I receive for free?

No, the color and size of the multi-functional pan included in the "Free Mfp Coming My Way..." offer is predetermined and cannot be chosen by the customer. However, we offer a variety of colors and sizes for purchase separately.

4. When will I receive my free multi-functional pan?

Your free multi-functional pan will be shipped to you along with the rest of your order. Delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method selected at checkout.

5. Is the "Free Mfp Coming My Way..." offer available in-store and online?

Yes, the "Free Mfp Coming My Way..." offer is available both in-store and online. However, please note that the promotion may not be available at all authorized retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Laura420
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies