• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is KFC Not Honoring Coupons for Free Lunch?

In summary, the KFC free meal is available until midnight CDT. It is only available at the one location and the printable coupons are not being honored.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Free Lunch on me....I mean KFC!

Go to
http://www.oprah.com/kfc

Enjoy

Thanks!

Make sure you do it NOW because it's only available until midnight CDT.

Wow! Thank you Laurie! You rock!

Anytime.....who doesn't love a free meal! Gonna print a few of them and use over the next 2 weeks....hee hee

:( I tried printing but it didn't download. I heard about it on the radio and on FB!

heat123 said:
:( I tried printing but it didn't download. I heard about it on the radio and on FB!

Post your email, and I'll send you a PDF copy

Done and done!

You can print it up to four times from the same IP. FWIW it doesn't like the browser Chrome, if you are using that and trying to print. But it worked for me with FF

ButterflyVioletta said:
You can print it up to four times from the same IP. FWIW it doesn't like the browser Chrome, if you are using that and trying to print. But it worked for me with FF

Or you can save it as a PDF....and then print. My neighbor couldn't get through because of high volume traffic, so I just emailed her the PDF I'd saved.

DH and DS had this for dinner yesterday, and I ate DS's leftovers when I got home from the fundraiser I had. We all liked the new grilled chicken.:thumbup:

DH and I went to KFC today - they are not honoring the coupons until Monday - due to their supplies not being available....hmmm. This same KFC was written-up in the paper for not honoring the coupons yesterday b/c they were not printed in color. Oh well, we went to our local favorite Mexican restaurant instead for lunch.

What is "Free Lunch" at Pampered Chef?

"Free Lunch" is a program that rewards consultants for hosting successful cooking parties and reaching sales goals. It allows consultants to earn a free meal at a restaurant of their choice.

How do I qualify for "Free Lunch"?

To qualify for "Free Lunch", consultants must reach a minimum of $200 in sales at their cooking party and have at least one booking for a future party. They must also submit their qualified party orders within 10 days of the party date.

Can I choose any restaurant for my free lunch?

Yes, you can choose any restaurant that accepts gift cards as payment. The gift card will be sent to you via email after you submit your qualified party orders.

How many times can I earn "Free Lunch"?

You can earn "Free Lunch" once per month, up to a maximum of 12 times per year. However, if you reach certain sales milestones, you may be eligible to earn "Free Lunch" more frequently.

Can I transfer my "Free Lunch" reward to someone else?

No, "Free Lunch" rewards are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned it. However, you can use your reward to treat a guest or family member to lunch with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
PampMomof3