• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Free Kitchen Show: Delicious Recipes to Wow Your Guests!

In summary, the conversation discussed the successful garage sale results, potential kitchen show bookings, and suggestions for recipes that are easy to make and use common kitchen tools to attract more guests.
cla519
I did a garage sale today and put a draw box for a gift certificate and 5 free kitchen shows. Had 15 people put in for the draw and got 7 maybe to have a show. I was going to call everyone and tell them they'd won the free kitchen show(except one for the $15 certificate) and was wanting to do one that is not too expensive and uses alot of tools. Do any of you have any suggestions on which recipes would be good to do? I've only done 2 kitchen shows so far and want to get more bookings from them so I want to do something that will make others want to have a show too. Thanks.

cheap and easyThis is good to show lots of tools, and it's not costly

-Bake a pizza crust or focaccia bread on the LG ROUND STONE
-mix a dip together (sour cream mayo) add ITALIAN SEASONING in the CLASSIC BATTER BOWL using SM MIX AND SCRAPER.
-press garlic into dip with GARLIC PRESS, stir in.
-Spread dip on crust
-show CUTTING BOARD
-chop broccoli with FOOD CHOPPER, toss onto crust
-cut a carrot with the CRINKLE CUTTER, toss onto crust
-dice a red pepper with the UTILITY KNIFE, add to the pizza
-use the EGG SLICER to slice pitted whole olives, add to pizza
-use the DELUXE CHEESE GRATER to grate parm chees on the pizza
-Slice with the PIZZA CUTTER

That's 12 products!
I like this also beacuse I can bake the crust at the host's house before the party,& the house smells great. It assembles fast and then you can serve, you don't have to wait for it to bake during the show!
Karen

Wow, it sounds like your garage sale was a success! Congratulations on getting 7 potential kitchen shows from it. As for recipe suggestions, I would recommend choosing dishes that are easy to make and use common kitchen tools. This will make it more accessible for your guests and show them that they can easily recreate the dishes at home. Some ideas could be a simple pasta dish with homemade sauce, a salad with homemade dressing, or a one-pan chicken and vegetable dish. You could also consider incorporating some fun and interactive elements, like having guests help assemble a dessert or make their own mini pizzas. Good luck with your kitchen shows and I hope you get even more bookings from them!

1. What are "Free Kitchen Show Recipes"?

"Free Kitchen Show Recipes" are recipes that are shared during Pampered Chef kitchen shows as a way for customers to try out new dishes and learn how to use Pampered Chef products in their cooking. These recipes are provided for free and are often quick and easy to make.

2. How can I access "Free Kitchen Show Recipes"?

You can access these recipes by attending a Pampered Chef kitchen show, where they will be demonstrated and shared with guests. You can also find them on the Pampered Chef website or by purchasing a Pampered Chef cookbook.

3. Are "Free Kitchen Show Recipes" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, these recipes can be made with any kitchen tools or products. While Pampered Chef products may be used in the demonstration, the recipes themselves are not limited to these products.

4. Can I modify or adjust "Free Kitchen Show Recipes"?

Yes, you can modify these recipes to suit your own preferences or dietary restrictions. The Pampered Chef consultants leading the kitchen show will often provide suggestions for modifications during the demonstration.

5. Are "Free Kitchen Show Recipes" only for main dishes?

No, these recipes can include appetizers, side dishes, desserts, and more. The goal of these recipes is to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products and provide guests with a variety of dishes to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies