• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on 150 Unique Postcards - Just Pay Shipping!

In summary, the cost of shipping for the postcards will vary based on location and chosen shipping method, but there are affordable options available. There are no additional fees for the postcards, they are completely free aside from shipping costs. Shipping time can vary, but most customers receive their postcards within 7-10 business days. The postcards are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but there are 150 unique options to choose from. There is a limit of one set of 150 postcards per customer.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I have a ton of postcards from Nancy's Artwork. Roughly 150 various postcards.
Super Starter
Let's Share Success
Dates to Remember
Etc.

I have fit them in a small flat rate USPS box. I think the price was $4.95 for the box, but postage just went up so it may be $5.15.

I do not come to Chef Success often. Please feel free to send me an email if you are interested [email protected]

bump!! Bump!!

Did you go to your launch yet? If not, take them there and set them out with a note saying FREE. I bet someone will take them. We can't sell or promote things at events but I don't see why we can give things away...

Beth, I have already attended launch. Wish I would've thought of doing that on Saturday. They will be in the recycle bin on Tuesday if no one is interested.

I would live to have them!! How much for shipping?? Thanks!

Sorry Shelly, I already snatched them up ;)

1. What is the cost of shipping for the postcards?

The cost of shipping for the postcards is dependent on your location and the shipping method chosen. However, we offer affordable shipping options to ensure you receive your postcards in a timely manner.

2. Are there any additional fees for the postcards?

No, there are no additional fees for the postcards. You only need to cover the cost of shipping and the postcards will be completely free.

3. How long will it take to receive the postcards?

The shipping time for the postcards will vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. However, most customers receive their postcards within 7-10 business days.

4. Can I choose which postcards I want?

Unfortunately, the postcards are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we have carefully curated a variety of 150 unique postcards for you to enjoy.

5. Is there a limit to how many postcards I can order?

Yes, there is a limit of one set of 150 postcards per customer. This allows us to provide this special offer to as many customers as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Amanda c
  • babywings76
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • elizabethfox