• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Free Items? Just Pay Shipping for Consultant Materials!

In summary, the "Free Items- Just Pay Shipping" offer allows customers to receive select items for free by paying for the cost of shipping only. To qualify, customers must meet the minimum purchase requirement and add the qualifying items to their cart. The free items cannot be customized and there are no additional fees besides shipping. However, the free items cannot be returned or exchanged, but customer service can assist with any issues or damages.
aguimond
Gold Member
Hi all! I was a consultant a few years ago and stopped. I had stored stuff in a box and now I am moving so I need to et rid of it. I'd hate to throw it all out, so I really just want the shipping cost. I would just ship flat rate, whatever it fit in.Here is what I have-
Catalog bag
Seasons Best books- assorted from 2011. I did put my sticker on the front bottom right of them but it could easily be covered.
Info pad
About 10.5 packs of recipe cards
Consultant show drop cards- there is a tiny bit of water damage on the bottom
1 consultant binderI think I posted pictures correctly, If not let me know and I can send you a picture of the item. First come first serve.I accept PayPal.
IMG_3910.jpg
IMG_3911.jpg
IMG_3912.jpg
IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_3914.jpg
IMG_3915.jpg
IMG_3916.jpg
IMG_3917.jpg

I'd be interested in the SB & recipes. I'll send you a PM.

I would love to have the catalog bag if it's still available.

Hi Winnee,
It is still available. I am going to the post office today and can invoice you via paypal if you would like. I may be able to get it in a small flat rate box. PM with your info.

Are your recipe cards still available?

Anything left?

What is the "Free Items- Just Pay Shipping" offer?

The "Free Items- Just Pay Shipping" offer is a promotion that allows customers to receive select items for free by paying for the cost of shipping only.

How can I qualify for the "Free Items- Just Pay Shipping" offer?

To qualify for the "Free Items- Just Pay Shipping" offer, you must meet the minimum purchase requirement and add the qualifying items to your cart. The free items will automatically be discounted at checkout.

Can I choose which free items I receive?

Unfortunately, the free items available for the "Free Items- Just Pay Shipping" offer are pre-selected and cannot be changed or customized.

Are there any additional fees besides shipping for the free items?

No, the only cost for the free items is the shipping fee. There are no additional fees or charges.

Can I return or exchange the free items received through this offer?

Due to the promotional nature of the "Free Items- Just Pay Shipping" offer, the free items cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if there is an issue with the product or it arrives damaged, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jendebouver
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
  • noelskitchen