• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Offer Free Gifts as a New Consultant on a Military Base in Korea?

In summary, as a new consultant on a military base in Korea, you have options for offering free gifts to your customers such as using the Host Rewards program, purchasing products at a discount, and offering special deals. To get more free products, consider hosting your own parties or attending others' and collaborating with fellow consultants. You can add free gifts to customers' orders and pay for them yourself, but be mindful of expenses. It's not necessary to keep supplies on hand, but it may be helpful for convenience. To increase sales, focus on building relationships, utilize social media, offer incentives, and follow up with customers.
MaryannNic
I am a new consultant on a military base in Korea. I had my first show Dec 16th. It was ok, I guess. Things didn't go as smoothly as I had them pictured in my head, but I'm flexible. The host came away with over $60 in free items and got the knife block set at 60% off. :D

I would love to be able to offer free prizes like I've been reading about in these forums, but don't quite understand how that is done. I don't have anything except what came in my consultant kit. How are you all giving free prizes? Are you just adding them to their order and paying for it or do you keep supplies on hand? :) :chef:

Hi! Congrats on starting your business!

You can offer anything you would like. Some people will offer free shipping if the order is over a certain amount and then you just pay that yourself. Or you can offer a free Seasons Best and just add it to their order. The easiest thing to do, however, is to purchase some door prizes on your next/first paperwork/supply order. There are many small items that are perfect for giveaways right there on the order form for you to choose from and you can get them at a discount. I always try to have Seasons Bests and Citrus Peelers or Quickut Paring Knives on hand.

Good luck!

Yep, just like Sharon shared. I sometimes order small items if I have a supply order I need to put through. Those are the things I use at my shows for the door prizes for the guests. Whenever I don't have things with me (forgot to bring them or my stash is low), then I add a free SB to their order.To keep it financially as least confusing as possible, I make notes on the guest's order forms what freebie I'm adding to their order, just so I can remember what I promised them. I don't enter it into P3 until I enter their order and payment info. I found that easier because if I enter it in before their payment, the total can get tricky or I might mess up and then they are paying tax on an item they shouldn't. Once their orders are all squared away, then I add my extra things. Same thing with things I add to the host's order. Get them all squared away with what they are ordering, do their payment, then put in what you are adding. That way I can click on the payment section, add a payment and the amount will be accurate and reflect what I owe. I select "consultant gift" as the payment option and that amount gets added to the total the "consultant total" that you pay for the final step before you submit it.Hope that helps and wasn't too confusing. ;) :blushing:

1. How do I offer free gifts as a new consultant on a military base in Korea?

As a new consultant on a military base in Korea, you have a few options for offering free gifts to your customers. One option is to use the Host Rewards program, where the host of your party can earn free products based on the total sales from their party. Additionally, you can purchase products at a discount and use them as free gifts for your customers. You can also consider offering special deals or promotions, such as buy one, get one free, to entice customers to make a purchase.

2. How can I get more free products to offer as prizes?

If you want to have more free products to offer as prizes, consider hosting your own parties or attending other consultants' parties on the military base. As a host, you can earn free products based on the sales from your party. Attending other consultants' parties can also provide opportunities to win free products through games or raffles. Additionally, you can reach out to your fellow consultants and see if they are willing to collaborate and provide some free products to use as prizes for your parties.

3. Can I add free gifts to my customers' orders and pay for them myself?

Yes, you can choose to add free gifts to your customers' orders and pay for them yourself. This can be a great way to show appreciation to your customers and encourage them to make a purchase. However, make sure to keep track of your expenses and make sure it is financially feasible for you to do so.

4. Do I need to keep supplies on hand to offer free gifts?

It is not necessary to keep supplies on hand to offer free gifts to your customers. However, if you choose to purchase products at a discount and use them as free gifts, you may want to keep some on hand for convenience. Otherwise, you can order products as needed or offer virtual prizes, such as e-gift cards, that do not require physical inventory.

5. How can I make my parties more successful and increase my sales?

To make your parties more successful and increase your sales, focus on building relationships with your customers. Get to know their needs and preferences, and offer personalized recommendations. Utilize social media and online platforms to reach a wider audience and promote your parties. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free gifts, for guests who bring a friend to the party. Additionally, always follow up with your customers after the party to thank them and offer any additional support or product recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson