• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score a Free Gift as a Host: Ideas for Affordable and Personalized Prizes

In summary, the Million Dollar Achiever told her team mate that she gives her hosts a Season's Best and something else small- an all-purpose spreader, mini whipper, i-slice, quickut knife, etc. If the show is really good, she has the host tell her everything that she wants to purchase and then she picks something from that list and tells her that she would like to buy it for her as a thank you for hosting the party. She usually gives the reusable shopping bags- she has hosts soooo excited to be getting them because they are larger than most. Another idea would be the Season's Best or one of
ChefMary412
So I tried a new thing with my current host. I told her that if she had 4 outside orders before the show, I would give her a little extra prize. Well, she emailed me super excited because she had that.... thing is. I have no idea what to give her. I don't want to spend too much and intend to put it on her order, which would be with a discount... any suggestions? She is single and has her own place and enjoys cooking.

Small batter bowl
Scraper

Do you know how much the orders are for? That might make a difference in your selecting what to give her.

That is a good idea.. maybe I will have a few thoughts in mind and wait to let her know until after I see the total? A small batter bowl was my first idea.

Well, my first question would be what do you normally give your hosts? Just a Season's Best or something else?I give my hosts as Season's Best and something else that's small- an all-purpose spreader, mini whipper, i-slice, quickut knife, etc. Something that I would add for my host would be a scraper, the small bamboo spoons, a spice or rub, or one of the dipping seasonings.

One other thought, maybe the seasoning you are using in the recipe you have chosen.

in the future, maybe instead of offering a gift for outside orders, you may want to be a little more specific - offer a free gift for $300 in outside orders (or whatever amount you decide on).I always give the host a season's best. if the show is really good, I have the host tell me everything that she wants to purchase and then I pick something from that list and tell her that I would like to buy it for her as a thank you for hosting the party. That way I know it something that she really wanted.

I have been giving the reusable shopping bags- I have hosts soooo excited to be getting them because they are larger than most.

How about one of Pampered Chef's new shopping bags! You can find them on the supply order form. Other ideas would be the Season's Best or one of the pantry rubs or spices. There are numerous products that are $5 and under in the catalog! Just remember that it's the thought that counts, anything you choose will be great :)

i told my first 3 hosts the same thing! and i am unsure but i am thinking about getting them one of the pantry items and then the bamboo spoons.

Look over her wishlist and pick something inexpensive. Or the RUFTH Trivet. The small bamboo spoons are great too.

I did not think about the reuseable bag. That is a great idea. I always give the SB to the host.

In wave one, my team mate talked to one of the Million Dollare Achievers to pick her brain. She tells her host if they have $200 before she gets there they get a gift and she just adds a seasoning/rub to their order. So, I think a Pantry item would be fine. :)

I tell my Hosts if they have 8 outside orders, I give them an extra $15 in FPV. I also buy my Host Special for my Host if she has at least $500 show. Course that won't work in August with the Cookware! I'll have to figure that out!

I've said if you have $100 in outside orders before your show I will give you and extra $10 product on your order. They choose and extra product and you get the host discount. I just take $10 off their final total when I tell them what they owe.

If you take $10 off their total... that's costing you more, isn't it? As opposed to $10 in product that you'd get their 20% or whatever host discount that would only cost you $8?

Or am I reading that totally wrong? LOL

I too give out the shopping bag at the beginning of the show and a SB. Then I let the guests know when I hear them say "oh that's nice!" I reply with, unfortunately these are not for sale, however, you too can get one if you host a show. I have a few dates available this month, lets talk after the show. :) Then I figure if they do actually carry the bag, perhaps it will stir up some business. Another thought: drop a business card or two in it that way they have it if someone has a request or shows interest. Then offer your host a reward for their marketing. :D (I would give out the mini whipper to thank them for helping me to 'whip up some business). (And you can order the bags, SB, and whipper off of supply order.)

I just became a Pampered Chef consultant. The host I did my first party through gave me the option of a small micro-cooker or a seasoning if I had $300 in orders before the show. I got the micro-cooker and since have sold everyone I meet on them! It was nice to have a choice as well. Some people prefer fresh herbs, or have their own special seasoning mixes.

I give their choice of a "sprinkle and spice" when they have 5 orders, or $150 in outside orders before their show. I like that they have a choice in what they get without just opening it up to $x n free product value.

Wow - lots of good ideas - I do the $10 in extra FPV if they have 5 orders before their show. This is great, because it's easier for me to get my hosts to get orders AFTER their show (they're shooting for that next hundred $ mark), but getting some orders before the show really boosts their total and makes them more excited when it's all over!

1. What types of gifts can I offer as a host?

There are many options for gifts to offer as a host, including kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and recipe books. You can also consider offering a Pampered Chef gift card or a personalized cooking class experience.

2. How much do I need to spend in order to offer a free gift as a host?

The amount you spend on the free gift is completely up to you. You can choose to offer a small token of appreciation or a more expensive gift, depending on your budget and the value you want to provide for your guests.

3. Can I personalize the free gift for my guests?

Yes, you can definitely personalize the free gift for your guests. You can choose to include a handwritten note, a customized label, or even a monogram on the gift to make it more special and memorable for your guests.

4. How many guests do I need to have in order to offer a free gift?

There is no set number of guests required in order to offer a free gift as a host. You can choose to offer the gift to all attendees or offer it as a raffle prize for one lucky guest. It's completely up to you.

5. Can I choose the free gift from any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can choose the free gift from any Pampered Chef product, as long as it is within your budget. You can also work with your Pampered Chef consultant to help you select the perfect gift for your guests based on their preferences and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Vicks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Chefstover2