• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders

In summary, "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders" are folders from past Pampered Chef theme shows that are now available for free with the customer only paying for shipping. They can be ordered through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website and the available themes vary. There may be limitations and restrictions for ordering, such as limited availability and shipping within certain regions. These folders can also be used for personal theme shows, but should be ordered in advance.
DebbieJ
I have the old trifold folders from the Cucina Italiana, The Scoop on Ice Cream Creations, Dim Sum & Then Some, and Dine Out at Home themes (for a total of 4 folders)

I know some folks here like to use them, so I thought I'd offer them up.

Free for shipping to the first person who EMAILS me at jenningsdeb @ gmail . com

1. What are "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders"?

"Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders" are folders that were used for previous Pampered Chef theme shows but are no longer in use. These folders are now available for free, with the customer only having to pay for shipping.

2. How do I order "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders"?

To order "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the folders you would like and proceed through the checkout process, paying only for the cost of shipping.

3. What themes are available for the "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders"?

The themes available for the "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders" vary and are subject to availability. Some examples of past themes include Italian Night, Holiday Baking, and Summer BBQ. Check with your consultant or the website for the current selection.

4. Are there any limitations or restrictions for ordering "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders"?

Yes, there may be limitations and restrictions for ordering "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders". These folders are only available while supplies last and may be limited to one per customer. Additionally, they may only be shipped within certain regions or countries.

5. Can I use "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders" for my own theme show?

Yes, you can use "Free for Shipping: Old Theme Show Folders" for your own theme show. These folders are a great way to add a fun and unique touch to your party. Just be sure to order them in advance to allow time for shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• utopianaurora
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • jcwarr