• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Uncovering the Truth About Free For All Requirements: A Consultant's Experience

In summary, a consultant called a hostess organization (HO) upset because she had not received her Free For All products, which she had submitted $2100 for in January. HO informed her that in order to be eligible for the Free For All, she needed to be active for 3 of the 4 months prior to January. However, this stipulation was not mentioned in the Policy Guide or Free For All flyer. Other consultants chimed in, stating that this was only true for the Director's Package, not for consultants. One consultant advised to call HO and clarify, as this did not seem right. It was later confirmed that the consultant had indeed earned the $1500 level and her products were on their way. It was
pckelly
Here's the story - a consultant called me today upset because she hadn't received her Free For All products yet. She submitted $2100 in January. So she called HO who told her that in order to be eligible to earn Free For All, she needed to be active 3 of the 4 months prior to January.

What the what??? I have never heard of such a thing. I looked in the Policy Guide, I looked at the Free For All flyer and no where can I find such a stipulation.

Help!!!! Please tell me someone at HO is off their rocker and told her wrong. How did I miss something this important if it's true??

That's true for the directors package, to put in 1250 for the 3 of 4 previous months. i've never heard that for consultants before. i'd call pc myself, cause this doesn't sound right

Deb -
That HAS to be wrong... just to rest your mind.. I have received my director package, and my december 2 shows incentive, but not my Free For All from january Sales yet, so it could still be on the way and the person she got on the phone was just too lazy to look.

They are sending the free for all next week. The person she spoke with was wrong and or the consultant asked in a way that made her think she was talking about the director package.Rest assured that she earned the $1500 level and will get it next week when the rest of us all get ours.

almondfarm said:
Deb -
That HAS to be wrong... just to rest your mind.. I have received my director package, and my december 2 shows incentive, but not my Free For All from january Sales yet, so it could still be on the way and the person she got on the phone was just too lazy to look.

From your lips to God's ears!!!

No one is getting the Free For All packages until next week. The Cons. News said those were supposed to arrive around the 14th. It's just the Directors Pkgs and the Dec. Incentive that were shipped this week.

Seriously - half the time the people in the Solution Center have no idea what they are talking about.

I tell my consultants that if someone in CS says something that seems far fetched... to hang up and call back. They will get someone else and often get a more clear answer.

PS, make sure at least $1,500 was "held & submitted" in Jan before you promise her that she'll see it soon. ;)

Sheila said:
PS, make sure at least $1,500 was "held & submitted" in Jan before you promise her that she'll see it soon. ;)

It was...I checked.

:clap: Yea! You definitely wouldn't want THAT one to come back & bite you later. LOL

I hate it when something like this happens. They should get the right answers when they call!

look at your report in Cons Conn, it shows if they earned and what level

Update: I called HO this morning to clarify and we were right. What HO told my consultant was not correct and her Free-For-All products have been shipped.

Would it really be soooo hard to have everyone give the same answer???

DebChefIA said:
Would it really be soooo hard to have everyone give the same answer???

Apparently...:)

What is the "Free for All Requirement"?

The "Free for All Requirement" is a policy or rule that states that a resource, such as a product or service, must be available to everyone without any restrictions or limitations.

Why is the "Free for All Requirement" important?

The "Free for All Requirement" promotes equal access and opportunity for all individuals, regardless of their financial or social status. It also supports the idea of a fair and just society.

What types of resources does the "Free for All Requirement" apply to?

The "Free for All Requirement" can apply to a wide range of resources, including but not limited to education, healthcare, public transportation, and government services.

Are there any exceptions to the "Free for All Requirement"?

In some cases, certain resources may be exempt from the "Free for All Requirement" due to practical or legal reasons. For example, a private business may be allowed to limit access to their products or services for financial reasons.

How can the "Free for All Requirement" be enforced?

The "Free for All Requirement" can be enforced through various means, such as government regulations, legal action, or public pressure. It ultimately depends on the specific situation and the resources involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tada
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tada
  • Chef_TK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
erinb
  • finley1991