• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free For All Packages: Earned Levels and Incentives at CC

In summary, the consultant services at Pampered Chef were unable to provide information on what was earned for each level. However, it was mentioned that the information will be available under the Recognition and Incentives area on the CC website. After some waiting, the information was finally posted on Monday, including the Spring Sample Packages. The Sample Packages were also included in the changeover boxes for consultants who were active in January. One consultant asked a question about receiving both of the first two Free-For-All kits if they submitted 4 shows and over $1500 in January, to which the answer was yes.
DebPC
Staff member
Hi Everyone,
Just called PC hoping Consultant Services could tell me what was earned for each level. They don't even have the info yet. She did say when it's posted it will be under the Recognition and Incentives area under Free For All at CC.
Tapping fingers.......

You would think they could figure out how to have this information all ready to go online for the rest of the consultants who are not able to go to Launches...and have it live by first thing the following Sunday morning. It's not a complicated process to do that. At the very least- first thing MONDAY. Here it is almost noon on MONDAY and still nothing?

I was surprised that they didn't give that info to us at spring launch. I sent an e-mail this morning asking when it would be available. You know they know what is in the packages because we start receiving our packages this week and they are probably ready to go. Come on Pampered Chef!

It's up!! It wasn't 10 minutes ago, but it is now. On CC, it's under "Recognition & Incentives: Sales Promotions, Free For All". There's a box on the right of the screen with "What did you earn?" and then under that a clickable link to "Free for All Product List".

Oh, and the Spring Sample Packages are up on CC as well.

Shari in TX

Was the Sample Packages included in the changeover boxes that folks are getting? I can't view it on CC yet because I wasn't active in January, and not yet for February. Just wondering....

It's a PDF so I saved it and attached it here. I hope it works.

Shari in TX

Attachments

• Spring 2013 Free For All.pdf
    248.2 KB · Views: 520
Shari in TX said:
It's a PDF so I saved it and attached it here. I hope it works.

Shari in TX

Thanks for positing Shari!

Question: If I submitted 4 shows and over $1500 in January, will I receive both of the first two Free-For-All kits? Just trying to plan my Sample kit order :)

Yes! If they were held and received in January.

1. What is a "Free for All Package"?

A "Free for All Package" is a promotional offer that includes multiple items or services for free. These packages are often offered by companies as a way to attract new customers or reward loyal ones.

2. How do I know if a company is offering a "Free for All Package"?

Companies will typically advertise these packages on their website or social media pages. You can also sign up for email newsletters or follow the company's social media accounts to stay updated on any promotions or offers.

3. Are there any hidden fees or obligations with "Free for All Packages"?

No, "Free for All Packages" are meant to be completely free with no hidden fees or obligations. However, it's always a good idea to read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up for any package to ensure there are no surprises.

4. Can I customize a "Free for All Package" to fit my needs?

It depends on the company offering the package. Some companies may allow you to choose which items or services you want to include in the package, while others may have a set package that cannot be customized. It's best to check with the company directly for more information.

5. How long do "Free for All Packages" typically last?

The duration of a "Free for All Package" can vary depending on the company. Some packages may only be available for a limited time, while others may be ongoing promotions. It's important to check the expiration date or validity of the package before signing up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • junkfortara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies