• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free for All Level Values Host Consultant

In summary, the "Free for All Level Values" program is a rewards program for host consultants at Pampered Chef that allows them to earn free products and discounts based on their party sales and bookings. To become a host consultant in the program, you must sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the minimum sales requirement. There are five levels in the program, with higher levels offering more rewards and discounts. To redeem rewards and discounts, you must log into your account and select the products you want. The program's rewards and discounts can be combined with other promotions, but some restrictions may apply.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm $63 away from the $1500 level. Is it worth it to reach it? Does anyone know the value of the levels? Thanks!

It was a $150 value. hope you did it.

The value of reaching the $1500 level on any platform or program will vary depending on the specific benefits or rewards offered at that level. Some programs may offer exclusive access to certain features or perks, while others may offer additional bonuses or discounts. It ultimately depends on what is being offered at the $1500 level and whether or not you feel it is worth the additional $63 to reach it. It is always a good idea to carefully consider the benefits and weigh them against the cost before making a decision.

What is the "Free for All Level Values" program for host consultants?

The "Free for All Level Values" program is a rewards program for host consultants at Pampered Chef. It allows host consultants to earn free products and discounts based on the sales and bookings at their parties.

How do I become a host consultant in the "Free for All Level Values" program?

To become a host consultant in the "Free for All Level Values" program, you must first sign up to be a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you must host at least one party and meet the minimum sales requirement to reach the first level of the program.

What are the different levels in the "Free for All Level Values" program?

There are five levels in the "Free for All Level Values" program for host consultants. They are based on the total sales and bookings at your parties. The higher the level, the more rewards and discounts you can earn.

How do I redeem my rewards and discounts in the "Free for All Level Values" program?

To redeem your rewards and discounts in the "Free for All Level Values" program, you must log into your Pampered Chef account and select the products you would like to redeem. The rewards and discounts will automatically be applied at checkout.

Can I combine the "Free for All Level Values" rewards and discounts with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine the "Free for All Level Values" rewards and discounts with other promotions at Pampered Chef. However, some restrictions may apply, so be sure to check the terms and conditions of each promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NRcritques
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Janelle Gardner
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies