• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level Up and Inspire: Join Our Free Community of Earners!

In summary, participants in the conversation have achieved various levels of the "Free for All" promotion by submitting parties and reaching certain sales goals. Some are close to reaching the next level while others have already achieved it. There is also discussion about the rules for the promotion and whether or not parties from the previous month can count towards it. Congratulations and good luck to everyone participating!
DebPC
Staff member
Post when you achieve a new level and help inspire others.

I submitted 2 parties and I am very close to level one!

cookinforyou said:
I submitted 2 parties and I am very close to level one!
Do you mean close to level 2? Level 1 IS the two parties. Good work!

esavvymom said:
Do you mean close to level 2? Level 1 IS the two parties. Good work!
I guess I should have my coffee before I post :)

I've earned Level 1 and Level 2.....hoping for level 3.....just need my 3 parties at the end of the month to close or at least one of them and I should be good.

I earned level 1 and am close to level 2. Hoping for Level 3!!!

Just submitted show #2, just shy of level 2 now. Goal is level 4 since I still have 6 cooking and 3 more catalog shows this month! would love to get 2 of everything w/director packet and earning them all!

Bumping...

Very close to level one - and pretty close to level two! Working hard to reach them both!

In years past, the Free-For-All (Sell-A-Thon) stated that parties must be held and submitted in that particular month. I'm not holding out hope that this has changed, but I'm also not seeing this wording (or I missed it) on the flyer or website. I know they've recently loosened rules (counting parties closed in the month regardless of when they were held) for earning benefits in other months, but I'm just not sure if that is the case this time around. Anyone out there with DEFINITIVE information on this subject?

chefjeanine said:
In years past, the Free-For-All (Sell-A-Thon) stated that parties must be held and submitted in that particular month. I'm not holding out hope that this has changed, but I'm also not seeing this wording (or I missed it) on the flyer or website. I know they've recently loosened rules (counting parties closed in the month regardless of when they were held) for earning benefits in other months, but I'm just not sure if that is the case this time around. Anyone out there with DEFINITIVE information on this subject?
I sent that question to HO in June and this is the response I got......I hope it's correct......because there have been several times that I have received 2 different answers from 2 different people. However, I received one response from one person and it was basically the same as the one below (just worded differently) and so sent a second question and got this response. If it is indeed true, then thank you PC for making it easier on us to earn this month especially since the June guest special was so awesome and I had a couple of hold-over shows.Dear Monica:RE: July PromotionThank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. In response to your inquiry, yes, your June shows would qualify for the July promotion if you submit them in July. Please be advised that June Host and Guest Specials must be received by July 15th.Sincerely,Cheryl W.
Customer Solutions Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Basically, if you submit it in July, it should count for Free for All. If you submit it in August (even if a July show), it would count towards any August sales incentive.

This slipped by me- so good to know as I submitted a show from June in July and a July show. Cool!

Put 2 shows in & hit $1500! Can't wait to see what the new products will be!

I think since they changed that rule a few months ago about the 2 parties receive the monthly gift, they decided to also do that with the sell a thon!! I have my two parties and now I am over the 15K Should reach at least the $3000 level of course the $6000 is alway my ultimate reach for the stars and be happy when you get to the moon!

I hit the 1500 level so far and I have 6 shows from today until next Sunday (pretty much a show every other day) so hoping for the 3k level, don't know if I'll make the top prize :)

Way to go everyone! Free products coming your way! Who's next?

Wahoo!!! Just achieved level 2 and almost to level 3!!!

Submitted 1 show so far and submitting a second this weekend which will get me to level 2. I so wanted to make it to level 3, but it's not looking like it's going to happen. We shall see. Congrats to everyone who's earning FREE fall products!!!

Submitted 2 shows! Have 4, maybe 5 more to submit and hold this month. Hoping for the $3000 level!

made it to level 3 barely ugh that was a rough one

Congratulations to all "Free for All" earners!

Made the $3,000 level.....yeah!

Level 2!!!!

What is "Free for All Earners!!!"?

"Free for All Earners!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn free products based on their sales and recruiting efforts. It is a great way to receive rewards for your hard work and dedication.

How do I qualify for "Free for All Earners!!!"?

To qualify for "Free for All Earners!!!", you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and have a minimum of $200 in personal sales each month. You must also have at least one active recruit during the qualification period.

What rewards can I earn through "Free for All Earners!!!"?

Through "Free for All Earners!!!", you can earn a variety of rewards such as free products, discounts on future purchases, and special consultant-only offers. The rewards are based on your sales and recruiting numbers, so the more you sell and recruit, the better your rewards will be!

How often does "Free for All Earners!!!" occur?

The "Free for All Earners!!!" program occurs on a monthly basis. Each month, you have the opportunity to qualify for rewards based on your sales and recruiting efforts during that specific month.

Is there a limit to how many rewards I can earn through "Free for All Earners!!!"?

No, there is no limit to how many rewards you can earn through "Free for All Earners!!!". As long as you meet the qualifications each month, you can continue to earn rewards and reap the benefits of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lakamper
  • raebates