• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Thrill of Skydiving at Chicagoland Skydiving Center - Book Now!

In summary, the minimum age requirement for skydiving at Chicagoland Skydiving Center is 18 years old, with the exception of 16 and 17 year olds who can skydive with written consent from a parent or legal guardian. The skydiving experience starts at an altitude of 14,000 feet, providing a 60 second freefall. Previous skydiving experience is not necessary as experienced instructors will provide training and equipment. If weather conditions are not suitable, the skydiving session will be rescheduled for a later date. There is a weight limit of 230 pounds for solo skydiving and 220 pounds for tandem skydiving for safety reasons.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Although, I'm not sure I want to do a free fall, either.

Chicagoland Skydiving Center: perfectlygoodairplane.com

http://www.skydivecsc.com/images/homepagead/book-skydiving-trip.jpg

(I'm sorry - I just can't help myself, sometimes, especially when it's this easy!)

Awesome photo!

I fall for your antics every stinkin' time, lol :)

Great Play on Words. Thanks for making us smile!

1PamperedMommy said:

Annoyance - just one more service I graciously provide!

3parrots.gif

1PamperedMommy said:

I have learned to see who started the thread and when I see KG, I know to re-read the subject line. I still open them because they are funny.

TY - and I've been looking for the perfect place to spring that web address - what a great one! Perfectly good airplane dot com - after all, why would I want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane? I'd be afraid my parrot chute wouldn't open.

1. What is the minimum age requirement for skydiving at Chicagoland Skydiving Center?

The minimum age requirement for skydiving at Chicagoland Skydiving Center is 18 years old. However, individuals who are 16 or 17 years old can skydive with a parent or legal guardian's written consent.

2. How high do we jump from during the skydiving experience?

The skydiving experience at Chicagoland Skydiving Center starts at an altitude of 14,000 feet, which is the highest allowed for tandem skydiving in the United States. This provides an adrenaline-pumping freefall of approximately 60 seconds.

3. Is previous skydiving experience necessary to book a skydiving session at Chicagoland Skydiving Center?

No, previous skydiving experience is not necessary. Our experienced instructors will provide you with all the necessary training and equipment to ensure a safe and enjoyable skydiving experience.

4. What happens if the weather conditions are not suitable for skydiving on the scheduled day?

If the weather conditions are not suitable for skydiving, our team will reschedule your skydiving experience for the next available date that works for you. Your safety is our top priority, and we will not conduct any skydives if the weather is not optimal.

5. Are there any weight restrictions for skydiving at Chicagoland Skydiving Center?

Yes, there is a weight limit of 230 pounds for solo skydiving and 220 pounds for tandem skydiving. This is to ensure the safety of both the participant and the instructor. If you are over the weight limit, please contact us to discuss options for your skydiving experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene