• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Day at Disney by Volunteering: Fast Pass Special Exchange Info

In summary, if you volunteer 8 hours with a registered organization you can earn a free day at Disney. If you have a multi day ticket or annual pass you can use that voucher to get a Fast Pass Special Exchange card. Which from my understanding is a special ticket that allows you to go into any of the fast pass lines without a normal fast pass. With a normal fastpass you go and put your ticket in along with everyone else in your parties ticket and then you get that many fast passes back, they will have a time printed on them for you to come back and go in the fast pass line. You may do this at 10 am and it will say come back between 1:45 and 2:30 for example. With the
PCMomto4
Just an FYI for those of you who earned Disney this year. If you volunteer 8 hours with a registered organziation you can earn a free day at Disney. However, if you have a multi day ticket or annual pass you can use that voucher to get Fast Pass Special Exchange card. Which from my understanding is a special ticket that allows you to go into any of the fast pass lines without a normal fast pass. If that makes sense! With a normal fastpass you go and put your ticket in along with everyone else in your parties ticket and then you get that many fast passes back, they will have a time printed on them for you to come back and go in the fast pass line. You may do this at 10 am and it will say come back between 1:45 and 2:30 for example. With the special fast pass you are able to just walk into the fast pass line whenever you want. Its a great feature especially on hot, busy days.

Has anyone actually looked into this recently? I went to the Disney website and inquired about a couple of volunteer opportunities and was told that Disney had told them that they were probably going have given out ALL the passes by February 15th. I was told if I really wanted to do it that I should find a volunteer opportunity that was happening in January.

I was pretty bummed. I'm glad so many people have stepped up to volunteer but I think it stinks that a "year long" offer has run out just 6 weeks into the year.

*ETA I just found a press release that says 600,000 have volunteered or signed up. So yeah, if you want to do this act FAST!

Last edited:
I just signed up last week and did my volunteer work over the weekend. I know for any fellow girl scout leaders, we were able to get a voucher for being a troop leader.

No way! Where did you see that? (Girl Scouts) - I didn't need to do my volunteer work?? LOL... oh well, we already completed our work (we made blankets for Binky Patrol).

I think each individual council had to apply to Disney for it. I know I was like I put in enough hours for my entire family!!!!

Joy - did you do fleece tie blankets or something else? I have the opportunity to make blankets where I live - each of us needs to make 2 - I was going to see if our local fabric store would donate or give me a good price because we provide the material too (obviously).

We did the fleece tied blankets. Our local Binky Patrol gave the choice of fleece tied, quilted, crocheted, or knitted. Minimum size was 4' x 5'. I bought the kits at Joann's on sale for $9.99 for the 4x5 and $14.99 for the 5x6. We also have the option to make 2 smaller ones that measure 3x3.

I did not ask for any donated materials. I figure it was already a bargain to get the free tix for my small investment.

What is "Free Day at Disney" and how does it work?

"Free Day at Disney" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn a free day admission ticket to any Disney theme park of their choice. To qualify, customers must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $600 in sales and have at least one guest book their own party. The host will receive a voucher for a free day at Disney, which can be redeemed within one year of the issue date.

Can I use my free day at any Disney theme park?

Yes, the free day admission ticket can be used at any Disney theme park, including Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Disney California Adventure. However, it cannot be used for special events or separately ticketed attractions within the parks.

Is there a limit to the number of free day tickets I can earn?

No, there is no limit to the number of free day tickets you can earn through the "Free Day at Disney" promotion. As long as you continue to host parties and have guests book their own parties, you can earn multiple free day tickets for different Disney parks.

When will I receive my free day ticket voucher?

The voucher for the free day at Disney will be mailed to the host within 4-6 weeks after the qualifying party. If you do not receive your voucher within this time frame, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Can I transfer or sell my free day ticket to someone else?

No, the free day ticket is non-transferable and cannot be sold. It can only be used by the host who earned it through the "Free Day at Disney" promotion. The ticket must also be used within one year of the issue date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies