• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Cool N Serve Promo Announced

In summary, the "Free Cool N Serve Promo Announced" is a limited time promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free Cool N Serve container with the purchase of select products. The promotion will be available for a limited time and the start and end dates will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages. Only purchases of select products will qualify for the free container, which will be chosen at random and cannot be selected for color. To redeem, simply add the qualifying products to your cart and the free container will be automatically added at checkout. No additional steps or promo codes are required.
DebPC
Staff member
Just found this on the website...

cool n serve.JPG

I saw that! I have a show already booked for the 6th! My host is very excited!

How does this work for past hosts who attends a party during this time from someone who booked from their show?

This is just for the host- not the past host.

So how does the past host get a discount if she goes to a party when someone booked from her?

For this month the past host gets 60% off one of the on the go collection. The cool and serve tray is an added bonus for anyone who hosts this month by the 15th

What is the "Free Cool N Serve Promo Announced"?

The "Free Cool N Serve Promo Announced" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free Cool N Serve container with the purchase of select products.

How long is the promotion available?

The promotion will be available for a limited time only. The start and end dates will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages.

What products are included in the promotion?

The promotion applies to select products only. These products will be listed on the Pampered Chef website and in the promotional materials. Only purchases of these specific products will qualify for the free Cool N Serve container.

Can I choose the color of my free Cool N Serve container?

The color of the free Cool N Serve container will be chosen at random and cannot be selected. However, all colors are high quality and will match any kitchen decor.

How do I redeem the free Cool N Serve container?

To redeem the free Cool N Serve container, simply add the qualifying products to your cart and the free container will automatically be added at checkout. No additional steps or promo codes are required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • PamperedK