• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Hosting a Free Cooking Show at Your Vendor Events?

In summary, a Free Cooking Show is a fun and interactive event where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates how to use their high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to create delicious meals and treats. Hosting a show is easy, and as a host, you can earn free and discounted products. At the show, you can expect to see a variety of products in action, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and taste delicious food. The menu can also be customized to fit dietary preferences and needs, and there is no cost to attend. The goal of the show is to introduce people to the products and make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.
Jasmine
At my last vendor events I decided to have a drawing for a free cooking for and prize, does anyone do this? I find that several of the recipes I make are very cheap and also it has someone booking that maybe wouldn't have. Thought Comments Concerns?Thanks

Yes- that is the only drawing I offer at my booths. I find it successful. The hosts also love that i do the shopping for them. A win-win.

What is a Free Cooking Show?

A Free Cooking Show is a fun and interactive event where a Pampered Chef consultant comes to your home and demonstrates how to use our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to create delicious meals and treats. It's a great way to learn new recipes and techniques while enjoying a fun and social experience with friends and family.

How do I host a Free Cooking Show?

Hosting a Free Cooking Show is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time that works for you. Then, invite your friends and family to join you for a fun evening of cooking and tasting delicious food. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

What can I expect at a Free Cooking Show?

At a Free Cooking Show, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products in action, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and taste delicious food. Our consultants are knowledgeable and passionate about our products and will provide helpful tips and tricks to make your cooking experience more enjoyable.

Can I customize the menu for my Free Cooking Show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your dietary preferences and needs. Just let them know ahead of time and they will plan accordingly. You can also request specific recipes or themes for your show.

Is there a cost to attend a Free Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to attend a Free Cooking Show. It is completely free to host and attend. Our goal is to introduce you to our products and show you how they can make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies