• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Celebrate Plate Code: Who Has It? - Lynn's 1st Show!

In summary, the code for the Free Celebrate plate for the host is HF88. The host can receive this plate by having 15 guest orders, and should ensure that the code is entered correctly on their show. There may be technical issues with the code, so it is best to contact Pampered Chef's solution center for assistance.
lynnguilm
I need to close my show today and the only thing I need is the code for the Free Celebrate plate for the host.

Does anyone know it?

Thanks, Lynn
my 1st show!!

The code for the celebrate plate is: HF88

how does the host get a free celebration plate??

By having 15 guest orders. They calculate the 15 orders by how many people pay for shipping so guests who combine their orders may knock the host out of the Free Plate!

Thank You for your quick response. Just submitted my first show.

Thanks again, Lynn

You won't be able to type in that code, because PP will tell you that you have more host specials than are allowed. I had this problem anyway. I quess it's a mistake from Pampered Chef and they will be atomatically sending out the celebrate plate for any host with 15 or more guest orders.

It works for me...just make sure you do a product update and it should fix it. If not, you can click on update, then product information, then change the HF88 celebrate plate from host special to special...that's the way tech support originally had us do it for the first few days, but then they fixed it and you just have to download product update and they do it for you. It has been told to me that you must put in the item # or else they will not ship the plate.

reesefamily5 said:
You won't be able to type in that code, because PP will tell you that you have more host specials than are allowed. I had this problem anyway. I quess it's a mistake from Pampered Chef and they will be atomatically sending out the celebrate plate for any host with 15 or more guest orders.
no, no, no...PC will not automatically send it out. I really fear that you either have not downloaded the Product Update, have the wrong show date listed, or something else that is preventing the celebrate plate number from being valid on your show. Do not assume it's Pampered Partner. Utilize that 800 number they've given us and let them help you do it right.

Suggestion. Since it's saying that there's too many host orders (or whatever to that effect), I'm thinking it may be entered on co-host or something. Use the print button (next to balance), and see if there's one entered somewhere already.

Last edited:
I emailed HO about this issue and they told me the following:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Home Office. The Celebration Plate will
not need a number entered from your end. It will automatically ship
when a show has 15 or more buying Guests. Let us know if we can be of
further assistance.

Pat Deetz
Solution Center Representative
(888) OUR-CHEF (687-2433)

I'm soooo glad you got it in writing Beth. We were told the opposite. Left hand / right hand scenario, maybe?

1. What is a "Free Celebrate Plate Code"?

A "Free Celebrate Plate Code" is a special code that can be redeemed for a free Celebrate Plate from Pampered Chef. This plate is part of our exclusive Host Rewards program and is not available for purchase.

2. How do I get a "Free Celebrate Plate Code"?

In order to receive a "Free Celebrate Plate Code", you must host a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will provide you with the code as part of your Host Rewards.

3. Can I use multiple "Free Celebrate Plate Codes" at once?

No, only one "Free Celebrate Plate Code" can be used per order. If you have multiple codes, you can use them on separate orders or give them to friends and family to use.

4. Do "Free Celebrate Plate Codes" expire?

Yes, "Free Celebrate Plate Codes" do have an expiration date. Please refer to the terms and conditions provided with your code for the specific expiration date.

5. Can I use a "Free Celebrate Plate Code" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Free Celebrate Plate Codes" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They can only be used on full-priced items and cannot be applied to previous purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • DebbieSM