• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks!Did April Recruits Receive Free Catalogs for Recruiting?

In summary, there was confusion about whether consultants who recruited in April received 25 catalogs or a $25 bonus. Some consultants received catalogs for recruits in March, but not for April. It seems that the free catalogs perk has been replaced with the $25 bonus, but this was not clearly stated in writing. Some consultants also received a free Spring into Success DVD with their first supply order. It was noted that the letter stating continued catalog rewards until becoming a director may be outdated. It was also mentioned that once someone becomes a director, they no longer receive catalogs. However, it was acknowledged that there may still be old information on the company's website. In conclusion, it appears that the recruiting bonus has replaced the free
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - I want to hear this from someone who recruited consultants in April, under the new Career Plan. Did you, or did you not receive 25 catalogs when you signed a recruit in April?

I've seen conflicting info here, and I want to make sure. I'm signing 2 new consultants this month, and one of my team is also signing a consultant, and I want to make sure we have correct info.

My understanding was that the perk of free catalogs was being replaced with the $25 bonus when they qualify. I cannot find anything in writing (and I've searched all over the PC website) that says it's still a perk. I need a definitive YES or NO, and figured those that signed new consultants in April would know for sure if you got them...

Had a new recruit sign today. Will let you know if I get any catalogs. Usually only takes a day or 2 and they are here---that is if I'm getting them.

I signed one on March 30th and on April 30th. I received catalogs for the one on March 30th and a letter stating that I would continue to receive catalogs until I became a director but I have not received anything for my April recruit yet (it seemed to take a few weeks). This probably doesn't help much as the letter could have just been "old" and therefore no longer accurate. I'll update if I do receive any catalogs. I will say that I did like receiving the catalogs so that I could help get my recruit started without feeling like I was depleting my supply...

I signed 3 in April and have not received any catalogs.

I have not received my catalogs from the person i signed in april , I called and they said they where not procced yet. But maybe you are right and we are not going to get them . I was planning on them cause i need them . I thought only directors don't get them

I recruited one in April and one in May. I did not get any catalogs for the one in April. ALSO, Today I got my supply order and I got a FREE Spring into Success DVD in my box... I know the CONS guide says we get a "package" when we reach team leader. I hope he dvd doesn't constitute as a "package."

That DVD is the one that is included free on your first supply order of the season.

my letter with my march recruit catalogs also said I would continue to receive catalogs until I promoted to director - not sure how this is going to play out.

I think the letter (a form letter) wasn't changed to reflect the new plan. My understanding is that the recruiting bonus replaced the catalogs.

chefann said:
I think the letter (a form letter) wasn't changed to reflect the new plan. My understanding is that the recruiting bonus replaced the catalogs.

That was my understanding too...just can't find anything in writing that says it.

I think the problem is that there's still info on CC from the old plan that wasn't taken down. Based on how policy changes were always worded at my day job, there's not going to be a statement that says "The catalog perq has been replaced by the recruiting cash" because that draws attention to a negative. But the complete lack of the catalogs in the new plan documentation points to them being gone.

I signed one in April and never got cattys for her...

I recruited 2 in April and did not recieve any catalogs either. I did receive a $25 PC bonus for a recruit who qualified in April, but signed in March :confused:.

cookingwithlove said:
I recruited 2 in April and did not recieve any catalogs either. I did receive a $25 PC bonus for a recruit who qualified in April, but signed in March :confused:.

The bonus cash started in January, so that is probably why you received it for your March recruit.

I found out that once you promote to Director the catalogs stop. So much to learn!

cookingwithlove said:
I found out that once you promote to Director the catalogs stop. So much to learn!

Yes, they've always stopped when you become a director.

I'm 99.9% sure that they've stopped for everyone now though.

Hee Hee, I guess I can't tell my director anymore that I'm not promoting because I want to keep the free catalogs coming. :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, they've always stopped when you become a director.

I'm 99.9% sure that they've stopped for everyone now though.

Hee Hee, I guess I can't tell my director anymore that I'm not promoting because I want to keep the free catalogs coming. :D

You are too good and knowledgeable to not promote! You'd be an AMAZING director! You already do the support and teaching here at CS!

Darn! I didn't realize that the recruiting bonus was replacing the catalogs! Oh well, it more than covers 25 of them. I was wondering why I didn't get any with my April recruit. Guess I better bite the bullet and get my supply order in now!

I did not get any for recruiting in April. I wish we could get both because I loved getting the catalogs....but I like the $25 better.

Got 25 catalogs for my Jan recruit, but no catalogs for my April recruit:(

They stopped giving catalogs as of April 1st when the new plan too effect. The $25 recruiting bonus is what we get (if they/we meet the requirements).

What types of catalogs are available for recruiting purposes?

There are a variety of catalogs available for recruiting, including general company catalogs, specific product or service catalogs, and career opportunity catalogs.

Are these catalogs really free?

Yes, these catalogs are completely free to order and use for recruiting purposes. You may need to provide your contact information and company details, but there is no cost associated with requesting or using these catalogs.

How can I order these free catalogs?

You can typically order these free catalogs online by visiting the company's website and filling out a request form. Some companies may also offer the option to call or email to request a catalog.

Can I customize the catalogs with my company's branding?

Some companies may offer the option to customize the catalogs with your company's branding, such as adding your logo or company colors. This may incur an additional cost, so be sure to check with the company beforehand.

What information is typically included in these catalogs?

These catalogs may include information about the company's history, products or services offered, career opportunities, company culture, and contact information for potential recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sabia
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedpals