• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I See You at the Free Canadian Conference in Markham?

In summary, the Free Canadian Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for Canadian consultants. Consultants can register for the conference through their consultant account on the website and it is completely free to attend. Guests are not allowed, but non-consultant team members can attend as a guest. The conference also offers a sneak peek at upcoming products and promotions, as well as exclusive discounts and offers.
Chef Gilles
Gold Member
Reached my goal to have Free conference for August '09... actually surpassed my goal by quite a bit. My sales were $9,291.48 for the month of April '09. I'm quite excited!!!! Markham here I come (again)...

I guess ladies really do like male consultant hehehe!!
Who's joining me?

Chef Gilles

Way to go!!!!

Over 9K in sales? Holy crap! You go Gilles! Is that your highest month yet?

Even though I only live 2 hours away, I won't be there. A group of us go camping to PEI every other year and this is the year. We booked it in Feb and had to go with the majority which of course chose right at conference time.

Have a blast, you deserve it! Just imagine what your July will be like (what you do now will affect your business in 90 days) :D

Oh I will be there! I MUST meet you!! LOL

I'll be there and earned it for free as well.

Veevahchef said:
Oh I will be there! I MUST meet you!! LOL

Well, we will be very few guys there so you'll probably spot me :)
Hope to meet you then...

1. What is the Free Canadian Conference?

The Free Canadian Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our Canadian consultants. It is a day filled with workshops, training sessions, and networking opportunities to help our consultants grow their businesses.

2. How do I register for the Free Canadian Conference?

Registration for the Free Canadian Conference can be done through your consultant account on our website. Simply log in and click on the events tab to find the registration link. Registration typically opens a few months before the event.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Free Canadian Conference?

As the name suggests, the Free Canadian Conference is completely free for our Canadian consultants to attend. However, travel and accommodation expenses are not covered by Pampered Chef.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Free Canadian Conference?

The Free Canadian Conference is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants, so guests are not allowed to attend. However, if you have a team member who is not yet a consultant with Pampered Chef, they are welcome to attend as your guest.

5. Will there be any new products or promotions announced at the Free Canadian Conference?

Yes, the Free Canadian Conference is a great opportunity to get a sneak peek at upcoming products and promotions. We also often have exclusive discounts and offers available for conference attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pkd09