• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Free Belinda Ellsworth Call Today

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth and the speaker have a shared goal of helping others succeed in their business. They will be teaming up on some things in the upcoming year and to kick things off, Belinda is offering a free holiday call entitled "Tools of the Trade." The call will discuss the necessary tools for success in the Direct Sales industry and is open to the first 1,000 registrants. The speaker encourages others to register and share the opportunity with their teams and friends. This call is a great opportunity for those in the Direct Sales industry to learn and improve their businesses.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Hi, Wendy
You wanted to receive NEWS from The Booster so here is a special notice: Belinda Ellsworth FREE call TODAY!
Belinda Ellsworth and I have been friends for years. We BOTH have the same goal of helping you to be more successful in your business. We are going to be teaming up on some things during the upcoming year and to get things started I wanted to share Belinda's gift with you.
A Free Holiday call that is TODAY, Sunday, Nov 13th at 8:00 p.m. EST. It's entitled "Tools of the Trade."
I realize this is short notice so hurry and
Please register for the call at www.stepintosuccess.com/events.
This call is on a first come, first served basis, and only the first 1,000 will get to participate LIVE on the call. The call will be recorded for replay, but only those registering will receive the replay, so sign up now at : www.stepintosuccess.com/events .

For every trade, there are specific tools that are necessary to do the job to the best of one's ability. The Direct Sales industry is no different.
We at The Booster provide "physical" tools to make running your business easier. Belinda deals with what to SAY and when to say it as part of her tools.

Join us for a live call to discuss these tools of your trade and how you can best use them to increase sales, booking, and recruiting as well as retention among your consultants.

Please forward this email to your team and friends in the business so they can listen too!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this special notice with me. I am always looking for ways to improve my business and increase my success, so I appreciate you thinking of me. I have heard great things about Belinda Ellsworth and I am excited to have the opportunity to participate in her free call today. I just registered and I can't wait to learn more about the tools of the trade in the Direct Sales industry. I will definitely be forwarding this email to my team and friends in the business so they can join in on the call as well. Thanks again for sharing and I look forward to learning from both you and Belinda!

Hi Wendy,Thank you for sharing this exciting opportunity with us! As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to have the right tools and strategies to be successful in this industry. It's great to hear that you and Belinda are teaming up to help others achieve their goals. I just registered for the call and I can't wait to learn more about "Tools of the Trade." It's amazing that Belinda is offering this call for free and I'm sure it will be full of valuable insights and advice. I will definitely be forwarding this email to my team and other friends in the business. Thank you again for sharing this with us and I look forward to joining the call tonight! Best,

1. What is "Free Belinda Ellsworth Call Today"?

"Free Belinda Ellsworth Call Today" is a promotional offer for a free one-on-one phone call with Belinda Ellsworth, a renowned business coach and speaker. It is an opportunity for individuals to receive personalized advice and guidance on their business goals and strategies.

2. How can I sign up for the "Free Belinda Ellsworth Call Today"?

To sign up for the call, you can visit the official website of Belinda Ellsworth and fill out a form with your name, email, and phone number. You will then be contacted to schedule a convenient time for the call.

3. Who is Belinda Ellsworth?

Belinda Ellsworth is a successful entrepreneur, business coach, and speaker with over 25 years of experience. She is the founder of the Success Academy and has helped thousands of individuals and businesses achieve their goals and reach their full potential.

4. What can I expect from the "Free Belinda Ellsworth Call Today"?

During the call, you can expect to discuss your business goals, challenges, and strategies with Belinda Ellsworth. She will provide personalized advice and guidance based on her extensive experience and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions and get valuable insights for your business.

5. Is there any cost for the "Free Belinda Ellsworth Call Today"?

No, the call is completely free of cost. It is a promotional offer from Belinda Ellsworth to help individuals and businesses achieve their goals and succeed. However, there may be additional fees for any further services or programs offered by Belinda Ellsworth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom