• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts

In summary, "Free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts" are a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that provides customers with 40 blank sales receipts for free. These receipts can be used for documenting sales transactions, keeping track of inventory, or for personal record keeping. Customers can receive their free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts by purchasing a minimum of $50 worth of Pampered Chef products. The receipts will automatically be included with your order at no additional cost. They do not have an expiration date and can be used for both in-person and online purchases. However, they cannot be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
spoiledchef
I have tried finding this product in PP, but I CAN'T! My upline keeps telling me something, and it doesn't work either. HELP!!!!!!

Thanks.

You have to add it...You have to manually add the Free order forms into Pampered Partner. Here are the steps:

Open Pampered Partner
Go to Update
Product Information
Add
Product #-Put in whichever receipt you want
#EE25 for write in and #EE36 for itemized
Description- type in description
Category- Paperwork/Supplies
Type- Products
Check the "no charge" box
Update

Now you should be able to add it to your supply order!

Opps, just saw the other thread on this!! Guess I didn't have to spend the time typing it in! Oh well!

Hope this helps!

Smiles,

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble finding this product in PP. Have you tried reaching out to customer service for assistance? They may be able to help you locate the product or offer an alternative solution. Also, have you tried searching for the product using different keywords or filters? Sometimes that can help narrow down your search results. As for your upline's advice, have you asked for more specific instructions or clarification on what they're suggesting? It's always best to communicate openly and ask for help when needed. I hope you're able to find the product you're looking for soon! Best of luck.

What are "Free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts"?

"Free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts" are a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that provides customers with 40 blank sales receipts for free. These receipts can be used for documenting sales transactions, keeping track of inventory, or for personal record keeping.

How do I get my free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts?

Customers can receive their free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts by purchasing a minimum of $50 worth of Pampered Chef products. The receipts will automatically be included with your order at no additional cost.

Do the free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts expire?

No, the free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time and do not need to be redeemed within a certain timeframe.

Can I use the free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts for online purchases?

Yes, the free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts can be used for both in-person and online purchases. Simply fill out the necessary information on the receipt and keep it for your records.

Are there any restrictions on how I can use the free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts?

The free 40 Write-In Sales Receipts can be used for any purpose related to your Pampered Chef purchases, such as keeping track of sales, inventory, or for personal record keeping. However, they cannot be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies