• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a free 2012 consultant planner?

In summary, most consultants are getting rid of their 2012 planners because they don't like them and they are cheaper to buy new.
jillzpampchef
I have a 2012 consultant planner that I don't plan on using. Brand new. Just pay $2 shipping and it's yours.

I take Paypal.

Jill

I was wondering if we got one...I was inactive in Oct and Nov and didn't think about it until Friday when I needed to add some dates for Spring. Maybe mine will come now that my Dec. show has been shipped.

I have one as well. Let me know if anyone needs it.

Priscilla

I would love a 2012 planner!! Should I be expecting one sometime, or do I need to steal one from one of you guys?

I would love a 2012 planner. Zip is 91977. Can send money using PayPal.

I have one also will be shipping from 73055

when did they send them out???

They arrived in early November this year. I know I have a consultant who signed in late November last year after they were already sent out and she didn't get one. I think you only got it if you were active in September or October and I don't think they send them out later if you reactivate.

why is everyone wanting to get rid of them? Are they the same as last year? I didn't really like it last year.

If anyone needs one email your mailing address.

Yes, it is the same as last year. I would be tempted to use it IF the monthly calendars were in with the weekly instead of all tucked away at the back. I tend to use the monthly calendar more/first - and then put everything I need on the weekly/daily portion of the calendar. But I need them together, not seperated by an entire year. It wasn't user friendly for me. I really liked the year we could buy Franklin Covey planners with the PC info in them, if that was something we wanted to do. They still sent us the free calendar but made this an option for those who were looking for something with more detail.

I just got mine a few days ago, so if you haven't received yours yet, it could still be on it's way. I've been active every month so I'm not sure if they mailed them out in shifts or if my post office is just really slow :)

I have a consultant who will not be using hers as she has a different method of scheduling her shows. She is willing to sell for $6, incl shipping. Email me: [email protected]

keril said:
I have a consultant who will not be using hers as she has a different method of scheduling her shows. She is willing to sell for $6, incl shipping. Email me: [email protected]

You may want to let her know that it's available for $3 on supply order. While $6 with shipping is cheaper than $3 + $4.25 for a supply order, most consultants will probably be also ordering other supplies, for which they'd pay that shipping anyway.

I will not be using mine, if anyone wants to pay shipping, you can have it!

1. What is the "Free: 2012 Consultant Planner"?

The "Free: 2012 Consultant Planner" is a yearly planner created specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them organize and manage their business.

2. How can I get the "Free: 2012 Consultant Planner"?

To receive the "Free: 2012 Consultant Planner", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and attend a training or conference where the planner is distributed. It is not available for purchase.

3. What features does the "Free: 2012 Consultant Planner" have?

The planner includes a monthly and weekly calendar, goal-setting pages, space for tracking income and expenses, and helpful tips and resources for running a successful Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I still use the "Free: 2012 Consultant Planner" even though it is from 2012?

Yes, the planner can still be used as a general organizational tool and many of the features, such as the goal-setting pages, are not specific to a certain year.

5. Is the "Free: 2012 Consultant Planner" available in digital format?

No, the planner is only available in physical format and cannot be accessed or downloaded online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • smarbon