• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Register for the Conference Now or Wait to Earn It?

In summary, the "Free & 1/2 Price Conference" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn free and discounted products by reaching certain sales goals. To qualify, consultants must achieve a set amount of sales during the qualifying period and can earn rewards multiple times throughout the event. The products available for rewards may vary, but typically include popular and new items from the Pampered Chef catalog. Consultants do not have to attend the conference in person to receive their rewards, but it is a great opportunity for networking and learning from other consultants.
bearydutch
Gold Member
Hello all, I'm half way to 1/2 off conference +4 shows to go:thumbup: ; if not free if I can get a recruit. My question is: Do I wait to register when I earn it or do I register now? Will PC refund what I pay? I've never gone to conference and I think I may go since it will be 1/2 off or Free. Thanks for all your help and tips.

I read somewhere that if you earn half or free you will be refunded in the form of how you paid.

1/2 off
chefkugler said:
I read somewhere that if you earn half or free you will be refunded in the form of how you paid.

I read this too. I went ahead and registered. I'm shooting for free conference. I'm working on both. I'm calling all winter catalog shows to have them do a spring catalog show.

What is the "Free & 1/2 Price Conference"?

The "Free & 1/2 Price Conference" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn free and discounted products by reaching certain sales goals. It is a great incentive for consultants to boost their business and earn rewards.

How can I qualify for the "Free & 1/2 Price Conference"?

To qualify for the "Free & 1/2 Price Conference", consultants must achieve a set amount of sales during the qualifying period. The sales goals may differ depending on the event and will be communicated to consultants ahead of time.

Can I earn free and half-priced products more than once at the conference?

Yes, consultants have the opportunity to earn free and half-priced products multiple times at the conference. As long as they continue to reach the sales goals, they can earn rewards throughout the event.

What products are eligible for the "Free & 1/2 Price Conference" rewards?

The products available for free and half-priced rewards at the conference may vary, but they typically include popular and new items from the Pampered Chef catalog. These products can be used for personal use or as incentives for customers.

Do I have to attend the "Free & 1/2 Price Conference" in person to receive my rewards?

No, consultants do not have to attend the conference in person to receive their rewards. The rewards will be automatically added to their account and can be redeemed through their consultant portal. However, attending the conference in person is a great opportunity to network and learn from other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lkspeir
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • raebates