• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Frappuccino Recipes for Coffee Lovers

In summary, the conversation was about different recipes for Frappuccino's. One person shared a recipe with instant coffee, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate milk, and ice. Another person mentioned a recipe from a Todd Wilbur Top Secret recipe book. Other variations of Frappuccino's were also shared, including mocha, caramel, and toffee bar flavors.
SillyChef
Does anyone have any recipes for Frappuccino's?

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I had this recipe in my files.

1/3 c. instant coffee
1/2 c boiling water
1 14oz can sweeetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
2 c cold water
1 qt chocolate milk
ice

Place coffee granules in small batter bowl. Add boiling water and whisk. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk and add cold water. Pour coffee mixture into Quick Stir Pitcher . Add chocolat emilk. Plunge to mix. Chill or serve over ice. (Good with Kahlua or Amaretto too!)

ENJOY!

I have one in a Todd Wilbur Top Secret recipe book I'll try to look later today oit is a srabucks clone.
Love his newest book made all of dinner from it last night had the family cracking up. None of it from the same restaraunt I told them it was a smorgasboard EAT UP!!

here are a few...

Mocha Frappuccino

I N G R E D I E N T S
6 cups double-strength freshly brewed dark roast coffee
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, plus additional cocoa powder for garnish
2 cups nonfat milk

I N S T R U C T I O N S
Fill ice-cube trays with half of the brewed coffee and place in the freezer. In a bowl, combine the remaining brewed coffee, cocoa powder and milk and stir to dissolve the cocoa. Cover and chill.

When the ice cubes have frozen, transfer them to a kitchen towel and, using a hammer or mallet, crush the cubes. Fill 4 glasses with the crushed ice and divide the coffee-cocoa mixture evenly among them. Dust the top with cocoa powder and serve.

Frapp-alikes

COFFEE

3/4 cup double-strength coffee, cold
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 cup low-fat milk
2 cups ice
Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker: That should be 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee. Chill before using.
To make drink, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into two 16-ounce glasses, and serve with a straw.
CARAMEL

For this version, add 3 tablespoons of caramel topping to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel over the whipped cream.

MOCHA

For this version, add 3 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream, if desired.

Frappuccino

2 shots (3 oz.) espresso
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
1 Tbls. pectin OR 1 tsp. pectin + 1 tsp. arrowroot

-Stir sugar into espresso. Cool mixture.
-Stir milk and pectin into espresso mixture until pectin is dissolved.
-Fill a glass with ice and either serve mixture over ice, or pour glass contents into blender and blend for 30-45 seconds.

VARIATIONS: Mocha: + 1 pinch cocoa powder. Chocolate Brownie: + 1 pinch cocoa powder and 2 Tbls. chocolate chips. Orange Mocha: + 1 pinch cocoa powder and 2 Tbls. orange chocolate chips. Rumbuh: + 2 Tbls. crushed chocolate cookies.

NOTES : No espresso? Use coffee that has been run through coffee maker twice.

And my favorite dessert...

***bucks Toffee Bars
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup margarine
1-1/4 cup white sugar
1-1/4 cup brown sugar
1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
1-1/2 tsp. salt
1 T. vanilla
3 eggs

In large bowl combine above ingredients.

Add:
4 cups all purpose flour
Mix well. Then add:

12 oz. pkg Nestle’s chocolate chunks
12 oz. pkg Nestle’s white chocolate chips
8 Heath bars, coarsely chopped

Mix well and spread batter in greased jelly roll pan (15X19). Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes

Thanks! :d

1. What types of frappuccino recipes are included in this collection?

The "Delicious Frappuccino Recipes for Coffee Lovers" collection includes a variety of recipes such as classic flavors like caramel and mocha, as well as unique combinations like matcha green tea and white chocolate raspberry.

2. Are these recipes easy to make at home?

Yes, these recipes are designed to be easy to make at home with simple ingredients and step-by-step instructions. No fancy equipment or barista skills required!

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Many of the frappuccino recipes in this collection can be easily adapted to fit specific dietary needs such as dairy-free, vegan, or gluten-free. Just look for the notes and tips included with each recipe.

4. Do I need a blender to make these frappuccinos?

Yes, a blender is required to make these frappuccino recipes. It is the key to achieving the smooth and creamy texture that makes frappuccinos so delicious.

5. Can I use any type of coffee in these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of coffee you prefer in these recipes. However, for the best results, we recommend using strong brewed coffee or espresso for a more intense flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SChristie