• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Franklin Covey Planner: Papers Available Separately for Smaller Sizes

I like to be able to see what I am working on at all times. I also don't like the fact that if you want to take more than one page of notes, it comes off the spine of the spiral and you have to tape it down. It would be much easier to have a place to put a folder with the planner.
Brookeskitchen
I know that this planner specifically designed for PC consultants is now available - and most people are giving it rave reviews. My question is do they sell the same paperwork separately if you already have a planner you can use? And, if they do sell just the paperwork or "guts" of the planner, do they offer it in smaller sizes? I attended the Franklin Covey "7 Steps to Highly Effective People" seminar a few years back for my job and still have the planner. I would love to use the PC papers but don't really need the planner.

If the smaller papers are not available, who do I call to make that a suggestion?

Thanks everyone,

Brooke

Brooke,

You can purchase the planner without the outside binder. But, the planner is on a spiral, not hole-punched.

I purchased the planner without the embossed cover and took it to a printer to have it three-hole punched. Then pulled out the spiral and put it into a 3-ring planner I'd been using.

They don't offer it in a smaller size.

Hope this helps!

PlannerI really like my planner, however, I don't care much for the 3 hole paper in the back of the planner. It is great if you need one page but if you are taking mulitple pages of notes or want to flip it over the paper comes off the spine and since the planner is spiral bound there is no way to attach the paper in the binder. I think this is something they need to fix for next year. Does anyone have any ideas how I can put paper in there and keep it? I know there are a lot of creative minds out there.

The only complaint I have about the planner is that there is no place to put papers. For example I use to keep my cluster meeting papers and a few other papers in the pockets on the old calendars. I miss that on this one and I can't seem to find any folders that work with the spiral holder. So since my "Notes" pad fell apart. The paper came off from the cardboard back, I taped a folder onto that for my paperwork that I like to carry with me.

is the refill a spiral too?? it doesn't appear to be on the order site. I am glad I found that out before I ordered it! LOL

I too wish it came in different sizes. I don't do the monarch.

1. What is a Franklin Covey Planner?

A Franklin Covey Planner is a personal organization tool designed to help individuals manage their time, tasks, and goals effectively. It is a combination of a planner, calendar, and goal-setting system all in one.

2. How is a Franklin Covey Planner different from other planners?

A Franklin Covey Planner is unique in its approach to time management and goal-setting. It is based on the Franklin Covey methodology, which focuses on prioritization, planning, and execution of tasks and goals. It also offers customizable inserts and a wide range of planning tools to suit individual needs.

3. Can I use a Franklin Covey Planner for both personal and professional purposes?

Yes, a Franklin Covey Planner can be used for both personal and professional purposes. The system is designed to help individuals achieve work-life balance by incorporating both personal and professional tasks and goals into one cohesive plan.

4. What size options are available for the Franklin Covey Planner?

The Franklin Covey Planner comes in various sizes, including Classic (7" x 9.25"), Compact (4.25" x 6.75"), and Pocket (3.5" x 6"). There are also different styles and cover options to choose from.

5. Are there any digital versions of the Franklin Covey Planner available?

Yes, there are digital versions of the Franklin Covey Planner available, such as the Franklin Planner app and the online planning tool. These options offer the same planning system and features as the physical planner, with the added convenience of being accessible on electronic devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth