• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Never-Used Franklin Covey Organizer?

In summary, a user named Tiffany is selling a NEW Pampered Chef Franklin Covey Organizer that has never been used and is in perfect condition. She mentions receiving a new day planner from her boss and not needing the PC planner anymore. Another user named tpk5732 expresses interest and Tiffany offers the planner for $33 with no additional shipping charges. Sandi also has the planner and is willing to sell it for $25 including shipping. A user named [email protected] asks about the availability and price, and Sandi replies that it is still available and requests to be contacted through email for further exchange of information. Another user expresses interest in purchasing the planner if it has never been used.
tpk5732
I have the NEW Pampered Chef Franklin Covey Organizer that has NEVER BEEN USED - it is in perfect condition and has the CD that goes along with it. My boss at work got me a new day planner and did not warn me about it so I do not need my PC planner. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing this from me. oh yeah and this is my first post I have no idea what I am doing :)

Tiffany
www.pamperedchef.biz/tpc2006

Is there any way you can use the PC inserts with your new planner? I know that may sound silly, but it may be very useful.

:)Tiffany,

WOW! I just went online to buy one and their site was down! One of my team members had it at the meeting tonight and it is awesome for those of you who haven't seen it! What do you want for it?

Smiles,

How does $33 (with no additional shipping charges)

Anyone interested...name your price?

tpk5732,
I sent you a private message :)

Is this still available?

Franklin Covey Planner available...
PamperedPrincess74 said:
Is this still available?

I also have one that I don't plan to use. It's been opened and the CD is also still sealed. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Sandi

sandi4tpc said:
I also have one that I don't plan to use. It's been opened and the CD is also still sealed. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Sandi

Is this still available, and if so, how much are you wanting for it? ;)

PampMomof3 said:
Is this still available, and if so, how much are you wanting for it? ;)

How about $25, including shipping?? If you still want it, email me at [email protected] and we'll exchange info!

Sandi

Hey Sandi! I sent you a private e-mail a while ago. ;) I'll take it if has never been used! :) :D

1. What is a Franklin Covey Organizer?

A Franklin Covey Organizer is a type of planner or agenda that helps individuals organize their daily tasks and appointments. It is designed to increase productivity and efficiency by providing a structured system for managing time and tasks.

2. How is a Franklin Covey Organizer different from a regular planner?

The Franklin Covey Organizer follows a specific methodology and framework for managing tasks and priorities. It also includes tools such as goal-setting worksheets, monthly and weekly planning pages, and a system for tracking progress and accomplishments.

3. Can I customize my Franklin Covey Organizer?

Yes, you can customize your Franklin Covey Organizer by choosing the layout and design that best suits your needs. You can also add additional pages and inserts, such as address book pages or expense trackers.

4. Is there a digital version of the Franklin Covey Organizer?

Yes, there is a digital version of the Franklin Covey Organizer called the FranklinPlanner app. It allows you to access your planner on your phone or computer and sync it with your physical planner for a seamless experience.

5. How can I learn more about using a Franklin Covey Organizer?

You can attend workshops or training sessions offered by Franklin Covey or check out their website for resources and tips on using the organizer effectively. You can also consult with a Franklin Covey consultant for personalized guidance on using the organizer for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gingerjenny
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ihavethetools
  • Kristina21