• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fr ???

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I have my SIL who is trying to raise funds for a Mission trip to Africa to teach the children there. Is there a way to set up a FR on that kind of level (non organization) just her and a fellow teacher are raising funds, not the actual school she works at? Is that possible?

TIA!

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
yup you can.. I did for a mom who's daughter was in the Maryland Teen Pagent. check for the fundraiser was in her name and mailed to her.. I did refer to the party as the "Ms Maryland Teen Pagent" in P3.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
yup you can.. I did for a mom who's daughter was in the Maryland Teen Pagent. check for the fundraiser was in her name and mailed to her.. I did refer to the party as the "Ms Maryland Teen Pagent" in P3.

Oh COOL Beans! I didn't think it was possible! Thanks!:D

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005

Do they auto credit-debit the acct or send a certified check?

ericadboone

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 8, 2010
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the organization to get the money?

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
It usually ships within a week of the products. But I think it really depends on how you hit the HO accounting schedule.

I'm nervous about the check from the FR I just submitted Sunday, because the host has a definite deadline, and there's a chance it won't be here in time.

ericadboone

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 8, 2010
Thanks! That helps!

frozenchef

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
Checks have been a tad later than usual lately - got a call from HO on the two I submitted last month. The hosts didn't think it took long, but it must have been longer than usual for HO to call me and send a gift to the hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kraber
Replies
Views