• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Orders for HWC Products Still Be Donated During a Military Fundraiser?

In summary, "Fr for Military During Hwc" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to show appreciation for active duty military members. It includes a complimentary meal and a special gift during Helping Hands Week, which typically takes place in November. Eligible members include those in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard, along with their spouses and dependents. To redeem the promotion, simply show your military ID at a participating location.
brenyat
So my DH wants to do a quarterly fundraiser of PC and its during HWC. Do the orders that come in ordering the guest HWC products still get donated to HWC? Since his group is getting the 15% (or so), and Im getting 15%, does the $ for HWC products still get donated to HWC? I just want to make sure before I open my mouth and try to add another incentive. thanx!

I am not 100% sure but I wouldn't see why the money wouldn't go to HWC for the pink items. Nothing ever said on the flyer that the $1 donation wouldn't apply to other fundraisers. Sorry I can't give you a concrete answer but I am fairly sure you still get the money for HWC.

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

:) Cool thanx!

$1 from each of the items goes to HWC no matter how its purchased (indiv. order, f/r, Cooking Show) Heck $1 from our sample HWC products goes to the cause.

I'm planning a FR for my kid's preschool during HWC. I think it's an awesome time to do it because customers can "give" more for their dollar. If they're looking for something to buy "just to help", then the HWC items are perfect. Not only does a dollar of their purchase go to breast cancer programs, but 10-15% of their purchase goes to the organization of the FR! It's a win/win situation in my way of thinking. :D

What is "Fr for Military During Hwc"?

"Fr for Military During Hwc" stands for "Free for Military During Helping Hands Week." It is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to show appreciation for our military members.

Who is eligible for "Fr for Military During Hwc"?

All active duty military members, as well as their spouses and dependents, are eligible for "Fr for Military During Hwc." This includes members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.

What does "Fr for Military During Hwc" include?

During Helping Hands Week, eligible military members can receive a complimentary meal, as well as a special gift from Pampered Chef. The meal includes a main dish, side dish, and dessert.

How do I redeem "Fr for Military During Hwc"?

To redeem the promotion, simply show your military ID at any participating Pampered Chef location during Helping Hands Week. No purchase is necessary.

When is "Fr for Military During Hwc" available?

Helping Hands Week typically takes place in November, around Veterans Day. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • dme.grant