• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Fundraiser Success with a Cooking Show: Tips and Strategies

In summary, the speaker is in the middle of a fundraiser and will be doing the Cooking Show portion on Saturday with close to $1,000 in orders. They are wondering if they should do anything differently during the show, and suggestions include thanking everyone for their support, discussing the importance of the fundraiser, and incorporating it into the show with a donation jar or special promotions.
cheflaurie
I am in the middle of a fundraiser right now and will actually be doing the Cooking Show portion of it on Saturday. The group has been collecting orders for the past two weeks and I will probably be walking into the show on Saturday with close to $1,000 in orders for the organization. My question is, do I just do my Cooking Show as I normally would? I will obviously spend time talking about the Fundraiser Specials I am running ($5 for each booking and $5 for each piece of cookware purchased). But other than that, is there anything that I should do differently with my show?

Thanks!

Yes, you should definitely make sure to thank everyone for their support and talk about why the fundraiser is important. You could also take a few minutes at the beginning or end of your show to talk about how much money you were able to raise and what the money will be used for. That will help to create an even greater sense of accomplishment and contribution among your audience members.

As a fellow fundraiser and pampered chef consultant, I would suggest that you definitely incorporate the fundraiser into your Cooking Show. This is a great opportunity to not only showcase your cooking skills, but also to raise even more awareness and funds for the organization.One idea could be to have a donation jar or box set up at the event, where attendees can contribute additional funds if they wish. You could also have a designated portion of the show focused solely on the organization and their mission, and why you chose to support them through this fundraiser.Additionally, you could offer a special discount or promotion for those who make a donation or book a cooking show during the event. This will incentivize attendees to not only support the fundraiser, but also to book a show with you in the future.Overall, the key is to make the fundraiser a central part of your Cooking Show and to make it fun and engaging for attendees. Good luck with your event!

What is a Pampered Chef cooking show?

A Pampered Chef cooking show is a fun and interactive demonstration where a consultant showcases our high-quality cooking products and shares delicious recipes and cooking tips.

How long does a cooking show typically last?

A cooking show usually lasts about 2 hours, but can vary depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared.

Do I have to purchase products at the cooking show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase products at the cooking show. However, many guests choose to place orders to take advantage of special discounts and promotions.

Can I host a cooking show at my house?

Yes, our consultants are happy to come to your home and host a cooking show for you and your friends. It's a great way to earn free products and have a fun night in!

Do I need any cooking experience to host a cooking show?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to host a cooking show. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Malinda Klein