1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Found out yesterday...

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

That I am going to be an AUNT!!! (or a TIA- my husband's family is spanish!)

My BIL and his FI just found out they are pregnant! We are so excited for them!!

AND one of my friends is in the hospital in labor today!! Babies everwhere! I am on cloud 9!!!!! :D:sing:

Wishes for happy and healthy babies!!!!

Aug 13, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I love being an aunt. No kids myself so I treat them like they are my babies. My sister had her oldest when I was 10 - she just turned 18 this summer! I have her two littlest ones all weekend - 7 and 3. We are going to have so much fun!

Aug 13, 2009
  3. JDooley

JDooley Member

There really are babies everywhere this year... My Cousin just had a little girl, I am due in September, one of my sisters and my Niece are due in Jan and a cousin in Feb! that is not including all of the friends and Co-workers! I LOVE IT

Aug 13, 2009
  4. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

I can't wait to be a "real" aunt!!
    I do have two boys of my own, but my SIL (brother's wife) is pregnant!!! Two years ago she miscarried at 6 weeks, but now she's already 10 weeks, and things look good!! I am sooooo excited for them, I can hardly stand it!!! They live 5 minutes, and that kid is going to be so spoiled!!
    I do have a niece and nephew (they are my DH brother's kids), but live half way across the country and I only see them once every few years.

Congrats to all!!

Aug 13, 2009
  5. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

CONGRATS!! Prayers to a healthy & happy pregnancy!!

Aug 13, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted