• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Baby News: Becoming an Aunt and Celebrating a Friend's Delivery!

In summary, "Found Out Yesterday..." is a line of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware designed for easier and more efficient meal preparation. It is a part of the Pampered Chef brand and includes various products such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, baking dishes, and gadgets for slicing, chopping, and mixing ingredients. All products are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. These products are exclusively sold through independent Pampered Chef consultants and come with a limited lifetime warranty, allowing for easy replacement or refund if any issues arise.
kdangel518
Gold Member
That I am going to be an AUNT!!! (or a TIA- my husband's family is spanish!)

My BIL and his FI just found out they are pregnant! We are so excited for them!!

AND one of my friends is in the hospital in labor today!! Babies everwhere! I am on cloud 9!!!!! :D:sing:

Wishes for happy and healthy babies!!!!

I love being an aunt. No kids myself so I treat them like they are my babies. My sister had her oldest when I was 10 - she just turned 18 this summer! I have her two littlest ones all weekend - 7 and 3. We are going to have so much fun!

There really are babies everywhere this year... My Cousin just had a little girl, I am due in September, one of my sisters and my Niece are due in Jan and a cousin in Feb! that is not including all of the friends and Co-workers! I LOVE IT

I can't wait to be a "real" aunt!!
I do have two boys of my own, but my SIL (brother's wife) is pregnant!!! Two years ago she miscarried at 6 weeks, but now she's already 10 weeks, and things look good!! I am sooooo excited for them, I can hardly stand it!!! They live 5 minutes, and that kid is going to be so spoiled!!
I do have a niece and nephew (they are my DH brother's kids), but live half way across the country and I only see them once every few years.

Congrats to all!!

CONGRATS!! Prayers to a healthy & happy pregnancy!!

What is "Found Out Yesterday..."?

"Found Out Yesterday..." is a line of kitchen tools and cookware designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more efficient. It is a part of the Pampered Chef brand, known for its high-quality kitchen products.

What types of products are included in the "Found Out Yesterday..." line?

The "Found Out Yesterday..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, baking dishes, and various gadgets for slicing, chopping, and mixing ingredients.

Are "Found Out Yesterday..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Found Out Yesterday..." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

Can I purchase "Found Out Yesterday..." products in stores?

No, "Found Out Yesterday..." products are exclusively sold through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can place an order through a consultant's website or by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Do "Found Out Yesterday..." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Found Out Yesterday..." products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TammyStar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies