• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Found $1,600.00 Michael Jackson Album

In summary, the "Found $1,600.00 Michael Jackson Album" is a limited edition album released by Pampered Chef in collaboration with the Michael Jackson Estate. It can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants, and costs $1,600.00 with a portion of the proceeds going to the Michael Jackson Foundation. It is available internationally with additional shipping fees, and is unique due to its never-before-seen content and limited production.
lockhartkitchen
We were cleaning our garage this weekend getting ready for our move and we found my husband's original vinal Michael Jackson Thriller Album. I looked on ebay and there are a variety of prices including US $1,600.00. No, we're not selling, but it was cool finding.

I have one to....that and Culture Club.

I should look in my parents garage for my thriller album, I bet it's in there somewhere...lord knows what shape it's in, it was played TO DEATH, but it would be neat to find...

I didn't buy that album...but back then he was awesome!!

1. What is the "Found $1,600.00 Michael Jackson Album"?

The "Found $1,600.00 Michael Jackson Album" is a limited edition album released by Pampered Chef in collaboration with the Michael Jackson Estate. It features a collection of Michael Jackson's hit songs and exclusive behind-the-scenes content.

2. How can I purchase the "Found $1,600.00 Michael Jackson Album"?

The album can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through independent Pampered Chef consultants. It is also available for purchase at select Pampered Chef events and parties.

3. How much does the "Found $1,600.00 Michael Jackson Album" cost?

The album is priced at $1,600.00, which includes shipping and handling fees. A portion of the proceeds from each sale will be donated to the Michael Jackson Foundation.

4. Is the "Found $1,600.00 Michael Jackson Album" available internationally?

Yes, the album is available for purchase internationally. However, additional shipping fees may apply for orders outside of the United States.

5. What makes the "Found $1,600.00 Michael Jackson Album" unique?

The "Found $1,600.00 Michael Jackson Album" is a one-of-a-kind collector's item. It features never-before-seen photos and videos of Michael Jackson, as well as a certificate of authenticity signed by the Michael Jackson Estate. Only a limited number of albums were produced, making it a rare and valuable piece for any Michael Jackson fan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies