• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Truth: My Experience with Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing

In summary, Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing (FHTM) was a multi-level marketing company that operated from 2001 to 2013. However, it was shut down by the Federal Trade Commission for operating as an illegal pyramid scheme, making it not considered a legitimate company. FHTM operated by recruiting independent representatives who would earn commissions by selling various products and services, but some of these were found to be overpriced and of poor quality. It is no longer possible to join FHTM as the company has been shut down and its assets seized by the FTC.
stefani2
Has anyone heard of Fortune? I have SO many questions - but not a lot of other people seem to know/have heard about it?

Anyone want to share your thoughts? I would appreciate it.

All I know is it is HUGE arround here, and I do not like some of the pushy people I have had to try to get me to sit down to hear the presentation.

I am being pursued by 3 different peole - ALL are pushy!

I just don't like how hush-hush it is! Makes me wonder....

it is all about getting more people into the fold... RUN!

LOL - that is funny! That's how I feel.

Just google it - you'll find all sorts of scam warnings...

1. What is Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing?

Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing (FHTM) was a multi-level marketing company that sold various products and services through a network of independent representatives. It was founded in 2001 and ceased operations in 2013 due to legal issues.

2. Is FHTM a legitimate company?

The legitimacy of FHTM has been debated and questioned over the years. In 2013, the company was sued by the Federal Trade Commission for operating as an illegal pyramid scheme. As a result, FHTM was shut down and its assets were seized. Therefore, it is not considered a legitimate company.

3. How did FHTM operate?

FHTM operated as a multi-level marketing company, where independent representatives could earn commissions by recruiting others to join the company and selling products and services. Representatives were required to pay a fee to join and were encouraged to recruit others to do the same.

4. What products and services did FHTM offer?

FHTM offered a variety of products and services, such as health and wellness products, energy services, and home security systems. However, some of these products and services were found to be overpriced and of poor quality.

5. Can I still join FHTM?

No, FHTM is no longer in operation and is not accepting new members. The company was shut down by the FTC and its assets were seized. It is important to note that joining a company like FHTM, which has been found to be operating as an illegal pyramid scheme, can result in legal consequences for individuals involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jchesley