• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Use Lap Boards...

I've been a consultant for 3 years and just now bought them. I'll let ya know later :)I am glad you are enjoying them!I've been a consultant for 3 years and just now bought them. I'll let ya know later :)I am glad you are enjoying them!
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
What do you put in the clear sleeve on the back side?

I put this month's guest special.

Do you put the same thing in everyone's lap board or do you mix it up a bit and put different types of advertising in them?

Does anyone have problems with the print coming off and sticking to the clear pocket?

When I used lapboards I would put the host benefits sheet in them. I ordered them from the Supply order form at the begining of the season.

I do the host benefits sheet also.

I did the monthly specials when I first got the lapboards... But that got to be alot of work printing them off each month and changing them out! So I now use the host benefits sheet! It is much easier because I only have to change that 2x a year! :)

I like the flyers from Joy, with the multiple months of specials listed. This allows me to get people excited about what's coming up in the next few months -- hopefully enough so they'll book their own show.

I put the Recruiting Info/Starter Kit flyer in the sleeve on the back of the Lap Boards. That way when I talk about it, I direct them to it and then I can keep an eye on those who tend to look at it a couple times - potentials, right?!

VeronicaW said:
I put the Recruiting Info/Starter Kit flyer in the sleeve on the back of the Lap Boards. That way when I talk about it, I direct them to it and then I can keep an eye on those who tend to look at it a couple times - potentials, right?!

is this the Your Life Your Way flyer or one that you made up? If it's one you made, will you share it? thanks!

VeronicaW said:

I LOVE this idea!! Plus, less printing and therefore less money spent :sing:

I put the host benefits flyer. I used to put the monthly guest specials, but it was a pain to change.

I love this idea!!! What kind of success have you seen from it?

i have the Success in 90 Days flyer in mine

Here it is, I don't remember if I made it up or borrowed it from someone else.

Attachments

• New Consultant Info.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 606
thanks Veronica!

I haven't used my lapboards in awhile, but I am thinking I will break them out again. I usually put recruiting info on the back. I love this flyer from Veronica and I am planning on stealing, um, borrowing it!

Hi Linda, Here is what I put in my lapboards and I get alot of comments on them

catalog
order form
draw slip
disney recruiting flyer
business card
recipe card

then on the back
I put the 3 month flyer that you seen on here alot and then before they start ordering I will go over that page and talk about the up coming hostess and guest specials.

I use the show benefits flyer that way when I talk about the benefits, I have them flip to the back of their binder.

christinaspc said:
Hi Linda, Here is what I put in my lapboards and I get alot of comments on them

catalog
order form
draw slip
disney recruiting flyer
business card
recipe card

then on the back
I put the 3 month flyer that you seen on here alot and then before they start ordering I will go over that page and talk about the up coming hostess and guest specials.

will you post this one?

I'm thinking about having different things in the pocket that way there will be more conversations....

Sure Linda I can post it for you :)

Last edited:
christinaspc said:
Sure Linda I can post it for you :)

Love it Christina! thanks :chef:

Your welcome Linda. How is the biz going?

Are these worth the money spent on them?

christinaspc said:
Your welcome Linda. How is the biz going?

Business is good. I've been slacking for the past month and my January isn't where it should be.... Are you going to Leadership?

candiejayne said:
Are these worth the money spent on them?

I've been a consultant for 3 years and just now bought them. I'll let ya know later :)

I am I can't wait to meet ya I think I still have your number somewhere lol me and loosing numbers. I am proud of myself cause I am taking the big jump of doing 9 shows a month and I shockingly got all 9 booked and sent out cards today for them to keep up todate while i am away. My kids keep asking me how many "mickey mouse points" I have earned. I am getting excited about leadership. Is the team still growing? You enjoying being a director? I have 4 leads to who all booked shows for jan. and feb. so I am hoping to be promoting soon.

9 shows! Awesome!! Hopefully I'll meet you in Denver.

Christina,
I love your disney flyer. I do have a question though if you put it in your lap board how do the people see the 2 pages?

And Andrea an ex consultamt gave them to me and people seem to really appreciate having something to write on. I have actually had a few other DS people ask me where I got them.

I helped my director with a big show and saw the lap boards in use. I didn't like them! I went out & bought sturdy clipboards to use at my shows.

Not sure if the director or the guests did this, but about 1/2 the clipboards had the catalogs in that back pocket and they were a pain to pull out at the end of the night!

I always have an order form, catalog, monthly special & door prize drawing slip on the clip board. I'll normally have a recipe card for what we are making too. During Nov & Dec, I also had a 4 page (2 pgs front & back) flyer with gift basket ideas.

Hi Jennie, when I print mine out it only comes to 1 page and I love my lapboards I would be lost without them, I do the layering affect in my lapboards gosh after posting this I thought what is she talking about and I went and looked and I print it on the back of the front and how I have the items layer they end up seeing everything in the front and most people flip it over to see what else it says.

Front Side:
business card in little pocket
recipe card
draw slip
catalog
recruiting flyer
order form
Then on the back I put the 3 month flyer

I need lap boards. Where can I get them? I don't see them on the supply list.

These aren't as expensive as I thought they were, I went to merrill to see. If my business takes off like I want it to, I may purchase these, but for right now, until things get stablized, I don't need anymore expenses!

You can get them through merrill and even though they are white they actually stay very clean.

You can also make your own....I did....and everyone thinks I bought them...
I just got a white binder, sliced the middle part off and had 2 lapboards. You have to be very careful when you are cutting them but if you do it nice and slow you will be fine.
I put a flyer on the clear side. In the inside pocket I have different flyers but the thing I am most excited about is the tons of stickers I have on mine!!! Pampered Chef stickers that is. I have recieved tons of compliments from other DSA people, my guests, etc. I put a large Pampered Chef sticker on the side where the pocket is at, other stickers that I have purchased off of here, and then on the small front white pocket, I print up labels with all my info.
They were so much fun to make...I will see if I can take a picture of one...if anyone is interested.

texaschef said:
You can also make your own....I did....and everyone thinks I bought them...
I just got a white binder, sliced the middle part off and had 2 lapboards. You have to be very careful when you are cutting them but if you do it nice and slow you will be fine.
I put a flyer on the clear side. In the inside pocket I have different flyers but the thing I am most excited about is the tons of stickers I have on mine!!! Pampered Chef stickers that is. I have recieved tons of compliments from other DSA people, my guests, etc. I put a large Pampered Chef sticker on the side where the pocket is at, other stickers that I have purchased off of here, and then on the small front white pocket, I print up labels with all my info.
They were so much fun to make...I will see if I can take a picture of one...if anyone is interested.

I would be interested to see a picture please.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • 1PamperedMommy